Tom Clancy's The Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roliath View Post
    I have no doubt UbiShit will fuck us on this game.

NO DOUBT. See Watch_Dogs / ACU
    I never thought Watch Dogs was that great of a concept to begin with.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      I never thought Watch Dogs was that great of a concept to begin with.
      The E3 trailer floored me and hit my inner geek with all the cool shit he could do with his phone.

If you can get over the game mechanics the game is okay but it just fell short of everything it promised in the e3 trailer. To me it was a bait and switch. It was one of the first games I had to cancel my pre-order for and am damn glad I did.

As much as I want The Division to succeed, I don't trust Ubisoft to deliver.

Comment

Pushed back to early 2016. Ubisoft claims the game should launch between January and March. No explanation as to why they delayed the game, but I’m sure it’s safe to assume they just need more time to polish the game. Ubisoft can’t afford another fuck up after Watch Dogs and AC: Unity.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I knew that was coming. Going from an RPG to a FPS is nearly a complete redesign.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I will not buy it if they change it to a FPS and I was really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I knew that was coming. Going from an RPG to a FPS is nearly a complete redesign.
              Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              I will not buy it if they change it to a FPS and I was really looking forward to this one.
              It's not going to a FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                Video in link above said the game will be released by holiday 2015. Hope they do better on this than Assassin's Creed Unity.
                Assassins creed is the new call of duty. Change the menus a bit and release the same game. Rinse, repeat, for a decade.

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                The E3 trailer floored me and hit my inner geek with all the cool shit he could do with his phone. As much as I want The Division to succeed, I don't trust Ubisoft to deliver.
                They can't be trusted. They've proven that many times already. This is the company that said that 95% of their games which reside on a PC hard drive, are pirated. While piracy does run rampant, there is no way thats true. If they really thought that, they'd skip the PC market completely and just go for consoles.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                True but I'm hoping it can be a combination of both, like some games are. Something like fallout 3. You don't absolutely have to use FAPS or whatever the hell that thing was called in fallout. You can just blast away and hope you hit, so it can be a bit of an FPS while still being an RPG. I'm hoping this game will be something along those lines.
                WH

Comment

This is getting delayed like Daikatana and Duke Nuke 'Em Forever...
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

It was rumored they had some internal changes too (mgmt or some shit) so maybe that's why the change in direction. I don't doubt it, but I told you they would fuck us on this game.

Comment

It's not fucking changing directions, it's not turning into a first person shooter. If it was it would be blasted all over YouTube and every other gaming site. One of the links I posted earlier is to a channel of a guy who's keeping up with the devs on the progress of the game.

Comment

It's not fucking changing directions, it's not turning into a first person shooter. If it was it would be blasted all over YouTube and every other gaming site. One of the links I posted earlier is to a channel of a guy who's keeping up with the devs on the progress of the game.
                        If at release its everything they said it was supposed to be, i'll buy you a copy Greg.

I feel like despite the PC being the lead platform (their words) for this game, we're going to be held back by consoles in features if you get what i'm saying. If they put a 30fps lock for a more cinematic feel, psh.....

The Crew, AC:U, Watch_Dogs all were shit (imo, but most people seem to agree). Far Cry 4 I actually liked, I just don't have any confidence in Massive to hit a homerun with this. But I guess we'll see.
                        Last edited by roliath; 05-13-2015, 01:51 PM.

Comment

I completely understand having doubt in a company that continually fails to put out a solid product after such big talk about said product. I mean take a look at AC:U, 4 years in the making and it was supposed to be an extraordinary game but fell short in most everyone's opinions. I get that.

This was sent out to major gaming sites and posted to Youtube yesterday, the same day they announce delaying The Division, and I can only hope that the decision to delay the game comes from the realization they fucked up on AC:U and previous games.

I still have full confidence that The Division will be a game changer for the gaming community, guess we'll find out.

Comment

hahaha at that bug. I didn't get that bug but its hilarious
                            WH

Comment

Multiplayer game footage. Still not a FPS game.

As mentioned earlier, The Division showed off its multiplayer at Ubisoft's E3 news conference with a demonstration of life inside The Division. What looks like a normal grab-n-go mission takes one...

Comment

Multiplayer game footage. Still not a FPS game.

http://www.polygon.com/e3-2015/2015/...9px7hWpyPGRo8N
                                Cool, but not liking the back-stabbing stuff. Will make me not want to trust any players I meet online.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X