No announcement yet.

Tom Clancy's The Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't be surprised to see it get a big graphics downgrade. They like to pull the ol bait and switch these days. See the witcher, and watchdogs and a couple other newer ones for reference. Downgraded graphics are the new day 1 dlc. The latest slap in our faces from these shitheads.

WH

Comment

Also, it's not coming out this year. It's now March of 2016. It better be good for them to delay it like this.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

YES!!!!! looks like it is still on track the way we want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Wouldn't be surprised to see it get a big graphics downgrade. They like to pull the ol bait and switch these days. See the witcher, and watchdogs and a couple other newer ones for reference. Downgraded graphics are the new day 1 dlc. The latest slap in our faces from these shitheads.

It simply optimizing for consoles. They are developed on the PC, and then they have separate builds for the consoles. They start high, and then slowly optimize to get to the frame rate target they need. If they can't get there within their deadline, they have to cut out visuals. It's also possible it wasn't viable for PC's and too much of a performance hit.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

FWIW, on Amazon Prime 30 minute movie:
            Tom Clancy's The Division: Agent Origins
            [ame]http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A03YANE/ref=dv_web_wtls_ovl_tit[/ame]
            Last edited by GhostTX; 01-27-2016, 11:48 PM.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

if anyone is wanting rise of the tombraider its 38 bucks on cd keys. Releases thurs.

Buy Rise of the Tomb Raider PC ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️
              sigpic

Comment

I went ahead and bought the Humble Bundle Weekly deal a few weeks ago, which included a bunch of old Tom Clancy games, and if you paid over a certain amount (I think it was $75), it included a per-order for The Division. I've wanted to play this game since it was initially supposed to be a PS4 launch title, so I thought what the hell. I'm sure I'll play it twice, hate t, and never look at it again, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Comment

I reserved it last week. I received a code for a beta version of sorts and I have downloaded it and am waiting to play with it is released on Friday.

Also this is well worth your 10 minutes to watch. And am I crazy but is that T. Gonz at 9:20?

Last edited by inline 6; 01-27-2016, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I've got the beta preloaded and I can't wait to play on Friday.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Preloading it right now and will definitely be playing tomorrow! Hope it's less buggy than the Alpha was.
                      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        I reserved it last week. I received a code for a beta version of sorts and I have downloaded it and am waiting to play with it is released on Friday.

Also this is well worth your 10 minutes to watch. And am I crazy but is that T. Gonz at 9:20?

That's 10 minutes out of the 30 minute video I posted above in the Amazon link.

Comment

But is that Tony Gonzalez ?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            But is that Tony Gonzalez ?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
                            If he's in it, he's unaccredited.

Comment

I wana scoop this but I gotta wait till the release in march. From what Ive heard they closed beta if you haven't already entered and I'm not sure if it supports 21:9 yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

This beta is a closed beta, only a certain number of invites went out. I started playing this morning and so far this game is badass. Graphics look amazing in ultra on 1080p. They're going to have a secondary monitor support which is cool. I'm sure it'll show your map or waypoints or something like that. Haven't gotten too far into it yet but I'll have more of it later.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X