No announcement yet.

Tom Clancy's The Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, it is pretty crappy. Had to turn it down to 2560x1080 to play at acceptale levels.
    Supposed to be a new driver available today, but I don't know if that fixes the sli issue.
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't even know that LG would do that lol
      sigpic

Comment

I've jumped back and forth between it before getting the second 980 to sli. 1080p on max or 1440p on med-high. I'd play a bit and see which I liked more for a game, then make my adjustment.
        sigpic

Comment

you got a 2nd 980?
          sigpic

Comment

si
            sigpic

Comment

Did some stupid side by side pictures tonight, because I was bored, and unsober.

PC images are bigger because they're at 3440x1440 on a 21:9 ultrawide monitor, and xbone is at it's glorious 900p on a standard 16:9.

PC:

Xbone:

sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to get home and play this on Friday. It'll be an ALL NIGHT gaming session.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  I can't wait to get home and play this on Friday. It'll be an ALL NIGHT gaming session.
                  Unless they decide to do a bullshit patch in the middle of peak play hours like they did last night (10:00 PM to 12:00 AM PST) right in the middle of when I was trying to play.

I'll cut them some slack, though, because they were trying to patch out character collision in safe houses and stuff in the DZ because players were griefing by standing in the doorway and not letting people in or out.

Comment

I need some help with this game. Im trying to go into the mall that is on fire by myself and get those tainted dollars. I need some assistance how do you play co-op?

Comment

• only up to lvl 16, all solo so far, haven't even hit the DZ yet.

Comment

• I want to get this but from what Ive read in forums its poopoo on SLI systems.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          I need some help with this game. Im trying to go into the mall that is on fire by myself and get those tainted dollars. I need some assistance how do you play co-op?
                          Hit me up in game, I just finished that solo last night. Drunk_Elvis

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          only up to lvl 16, all solo so far, haven't even hit the DZ yet.
                          How do you like the same so far? I've been into the DZ several times but it's almost pointless till you hit lvl 30. Only because you'll quickly outgrow those special DZ weapons. I just hit 22 last night and already have purple items showing up at vendors.
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Should I just go ahead and buy this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Should I just go ahead and buy this game?
                              Why haven't you bought it already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Should I just go ahead and buy this game?
                                It's rated Mature. Are you ready for that kind of potential abuse?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X