Battlefield 5/1 Reveal Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 5/1 Reveal Trailer

I must be the only person who wanted a BF2142 sequel instead of something like this.

Oh well, at least the trailer makes it look interesting.

sigpic

I played the shit out of BF2142.

Comment

This is going to be amazing
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

There's just. . . . no variety in this shit.
        I hope it actually plays fun, because of the content pool is going to be garbage.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          There's just. . . . no variety in this shit.
          I hope it actually plays fun, because of the content pool is going to be garbage.
          Ww1 guns suck
          2012 GT500

Comment

I can't wait! I'm just happy it's not a fucking "Space game" like the last to call the two COD games.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I'm tired of future stuff for sure. It's now pretty much Call of Duty: Halo
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I'm not tired of futuristic multiplayer shooter games because none of them have been worth spending more than 10 minutes on.

COD? Fuck that. Shit franchise with shit games.

Titanfall? It got fun'ish when the game price came down to $5, so I bought it.

Battlefront? Mother fucking lollercoaster.

What else is out there that is worth spending the hours I have in bf4? What captures a large battfield experience with futuristic tech the same way BF2142 did? There's nothing currently to compare it to, and even a futuristic battlefield would have been a nice change. The play style of the COD games fucking sucks, no matter what era you put them in.

Battlefield 2143, given the new frostbite engine treatment, could be fucking glorious.
                I really want BF1 to be good, and really hope the beta is, but I don't see it being worth $60 plus DLC$50-60 to reload bolt action rifles, chase people with gas mask vision blockage, and ride around on a horse with a sword.
                sigpic

Comment

I kinda wanted WWII. A full BF Vietnam would have been pretty cool as well
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-Vietnam-PC/dp/B0001AO01Y[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      I don't see it being worth $60 plus DLC$50-60 to reload bolt action rifles, chase people with gas mask vision blockage, and ride around on a horse with a sword.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Man I loved me some motherfucking Enemy Territory!!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          SHIIIIIT the Vietnam BF is one of my favs. Love how you can play music as pilot of the huey troop transport, even put in your own music if you like. I used to love dropping troops. It was mostly what I did in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                            SHIIIIIT the Vietnam BF is one of my favs. Love how you can play music as pilot of the huey troop transport, even put in your own music if you like. I used to love dropping troops. It was mostly what I did in that game.
                            Probie is talking about Battlefield Bad Company Vietnam
                            2012 GT500

Comment

After the mess that was bf4 I'll never buy another dice game. I couldn't even launch bf4 until 8 months after release.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X