Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XboxOne S.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Wait for Scorpio next year.

Comment

No brainer for me. 4K blue ray players are still $349. Why not get a new Xbox out of the deal?
      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        Wait for Scorpio next year.
        Is that going to be Xbox two?
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          No brainer for me. 4K blue ray players are still $349. Why not get a new Xbox out of the deal?
          Do you have a 4k TV?
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Do you have a 4k TV?
            Sure do
            2012 GT500

Comment

I find this out after I just bought NIB Forza 6 console....of course...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                I find this out after I just bought NIB Forza 6 console....of course...
                Tell me about it. I just bought the same deal for my dad last week. Should have waited and given him mine lol
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  Essentially, yes. It'll have significantly more power than current hardware from any console. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...-spec-analysis

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    From what I gathered it will be a more powerful XBox One. Unlike when they went from the 360 to the One and no games were compatible this console will run the same games as XbOX One but developers will be able to push the graphics much harder and they claim to support true 4K gaming. Thats pretty insane for a console.

Similar to how Sony has said it will bring out the Playstation 4K or 4.5.. it wont be the PlayStation 5

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      Tell me about it. I just bought the same deal for my dad last week. Should have waited and given him mine lol
                      To be honest, I'm not that mad, I really wanted the limited edition F6 console 9 months ago, its just now that I can afford it. I was surprised, I didn't have to pay more than I did, got it just barely over retail.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        To be honest, I'm not that mad, I really wanted the limited edition F6 console 9 months ago, its just now that I can afford it. I was surprised, I didn't have to pay more than I did, got it just barely over retail.
                        I'll probably just sell mine to a buddy that needs to upgrade for cheap. I'll be getting the new one. Glad you can finally stand it up on end.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
                          From what I gathered it will be a more powerful XBox One. Unlike when they went from the 360 to the One and no games were compatible this console will run the same games as XbOX One but developers will be able to push the graphics much harder and they claim to support true 4K gaming. Thats pretty insane for a console.

Similar to how Sony has said it will bring out the Playstation 4K or 4.5.. it wont be the PlayStation 5
                          I'll believe 4k gaming on a console when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I'll believe 4k gaming on a console when I see it.
                            Yeah, and none of this gimmicky "upscaling" bullshit, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              Yeah, and none of this gimmicky "upscaling" bullshit, either.
                              Or turning down graphics settings so the hardware can handle a higher resolution.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X