No announcement yet.

Preacher Kenneth Copeland Defends Lavish Lifestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe in God and am a saved man. That being said I have a ton of issues with religion and most churches. Religion is just another way of separating us all into groups and most churches do the same thing. I've only been to 2 churches in my life that made me feel welcome and people weren't judging, gossipping, or passing the collection plate every 5 minutes. 1 was a non denominational church in Reno. Super cool preacher and awesome kids church we all really liked it and the other is a cowboy church out here in Graham really cool people and the preacher is an ex rodeo guy and ex sherrrif and he lives up the road from me. They also server coffee and some of the best doughnuts I've ever had but they don't have a kids church. I got a bad taste of churches when I was younger (13)I would go and help my grandpa mow and weedeat at his church and plant trees do remodel work all for free cause it's a church and we would never even get a thank you or recognition at the services but yet he would thank and praise the family that brought flowers and decorated his office. Then the next church he went to was in springtown and talked me into going was right before my accident and when they heard I might be getting some money boy they were over there every other dang day checking on me. Then when I found out I wasn't getting shit they never came back by I seen the preacher right after that in Walmart I went up to him stuck my hand out to shake his hand while on my crutches and he turned his head and walked the other way. I stopped for a minute and thought real hard about sticking one of my crutches up his old holy ass!

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
      You better hope you’re right. I’m good either way.
      lol @ this mentality. what makes your god or chosen religion right and the tens of thousands of others wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        lol @ this mentality. what makes your god or chosen religion right and the tens of thousands of others wrong?
        Says the guy who basically killed Jesus....
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Says the guy who basically killed Jesus....

According to Christian mythology a Roman Centurion named Longinus killed Jesus by administering a Coupe de Grasse with a spear to Jesus's side and in the process was bathed in the actual blood of Jesus making the man immortal. Christianity should be very easy to prove, they just have to find this Immortal former Roman Centurion who killed Jesus.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            Your perspective is skewed by your biases and beliefs in mythology. He is exactly a true representation of the Christian faith.
            Your stories posted on this site are by and large considered mythology and few if any believe them, other than yourself of course.

Comment

According to Christian mythology a Roman Centurion named Longinus killed Jesus by administering a Coupe de Grasse with a spear to Jesus's side and in the process was bathed in the actual blood of Jesus making the man immortal. Christianity should be very easy to prove, they just have to find this Immortal former Roman Centurion who killed Jesus.
              I think something was lost in translation.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Idiot gets his history lessons from bad movies.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Nothing was Lost in Translation, it is a story out of Mythology the same as the Virgin birth, the crucifixion, and rising from the dead.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Nothing was Lost in Translation, it is a story out of Mythology the same as the Virgin birth, the crucifixion, and rising from the dead.
                    I guess we read different books.

Comment

I'm simply pointing out that he is what Christianity truly is.
                      Ignorance.
                      Been a Christian all my life and have never heard of this myth. In looking at Wiki it is stated Longinus was blind and healed after blood fell into his eyes. lulz... who is actually correct?

Comment

Svo took the lesson seriously about googling to make himself appear learned from the Book of Magnus.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                          You better hope you’re right.
                          I'm glad its dying out, along with that old type of fear mongering in your post. And really, you wouldn't have anything to worry about either way.

Being all logical as the bible says, all you'd have to do is say something like "It was over 2k years later, and well just look at that mess. I thought it was all just some kind of superstition and I didn't want to get sucked into the swamp that it all appeared to be at that point". Boom you're accepted just on that alone. All logical, remember. He's supposed to be the god of logic as well. Christians conveniently never mention that part. Wouldn't fill any pews on sunday.
                          WH

Comment

In his true form:

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Ignorance.

Been a Christian all my life and have never heard of this myth. In looking at Wiki it is stated Longinus was blind and healed after blood fell into his eyes. lulz... who is actually correct?
                              Like all mythology there are multiple variations of the story. This took like 2 seconds to find and the tale is told in the first few paragraphs. You must have overlooked where the blood that fell into his eyes came from Jesus after he stabbed Jesus in the side with a spear.

Comment

You must have overlooked where the blood that fell into his eyes came from Jesus after he stabbed Jesus in the side with a spear.
                                Lol.... That's exactly what I just said in my prior post from my findings on Wiki. And this is was you who stated:
                                I can't find anything about him being immortal. As stated, being a Christian all my life this is the first time I've heard of this story. Also, you're being an ignorant loon.

Comment

Working...
                                X