Holster for Ruger LCP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster for Ruger LCP

I remember on the "old site" someone posting a wallet style holster for a Ruger LCP. If that was anyone here, or if you have one, please post up where you got it. I would like to try and find one for my dad for Christmas. I remember a few people debating if it was legal or not. Thanks in advance!

Buy a wallet holster for your 380 or other small firearm at Gunner Security. Wallet holsters are fast becoming a popular way to pocket carry your firearm.

Comment

That is the one I found online, but if I remember correctly somebody bought one local, or knew someone that made them locally. I guess I should have stated that in my original post.

Comment

you are looking for stephen here on the board. if he cannot still get them, i will sell you the one i got from him. its never been carried.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

i ended up getting a cheap pro carry lt.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            you are looking for stephen here on the board. if he cannot still get them, i will sell you the one i got from him. its never been carried.

god bless.
            I just sent him a PM. I will take yours if he can't still get them, or if you just want to get rid of it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
              I just sent him a PM. I will take yours if he can't still get them, or if you just want to get rid of it. Thanks!
              i really like the belt clip i ahve put on mine. i want to say i paid $30-40 for it. make an offer. as i said its never been carried.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

yes i can still get them for 40 bucks each.. i can get them for a kel-tec .380 as well
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

i really like the belt clip i ahve put on mine. i want to say i paid $30-40 for it. make an offer. as i said its never been carried.

god bless.
                  That is what I use on mine is the Kel-Tec belt clip and have never used my wallet holster...

$40 is a good price, they are $60 at the gun shows..

Comment

god bless.
                    PM sent. I am headed to Vegas in the morning, but I maybe I can meet up with you sunday, or one day next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Fst86gt View Post
                      I bought the DeSantis from Cabela's. 20 bucks.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/DeSan...pocket+holster
                      they are talking about this

"PSH!!!"

Comment

DMbullard has a wallet holster for the LCP in stock.

Comment

Working...
                        X