2020 Lawn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    I'm down to try anything, it's really bad. I have to stop a few times to clean the deck out by hand and end up with green stains on my DICK for a few days.
    Fixed.

Comment

Bought a new house in dec and the yard is being invaded by what looks like wild onions.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        Bought a new house in dec and the yard is being invaded by what looks like wild onions.
        Sounds delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          That'll be pleasant to mow.

Comment

Check your local Lowe’s.. the active ingredient is dithiopyr (generic dimension) and is 24.xx a bag.. it treats 20k sq feet so it’s a great deal

The brand is sunniland
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Check your local Lowe’s.. the active ingredient is dithiopyr (generic dimension) and is 24.xx a bag.. it treats 20k sq feet so it’s a great deal

The brand is sunniland
              Thanks for the heads up, I have 1.3 acres now and most if it is sodded, I may need 20 bags. Things I didn't think of when I bought my new home.
              I'm also in the market for a new zero turn mower.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What's a good granule to place for ants? This new house we are renting has been a problem with ant. Especially after each rain.

Comment

I bought that Sunniland pre-emergent, I was able to do my sodded area with 3 50lb bags, barely had enough.
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just did my mowing and man does it look fresh!

Comment

Dam rain. I have to ant treat after every rain.

Comment

Finally got around to dethatching today. Some hard work, but she’ll look good soon. I have a bit of an obsession with my lawn, but luckily it’s only 3k sq ft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Before the dethatch... I’m reel cutting it this year.

Comment

Here's my yard after the Sunniland pre-emergent treatment 3 weeks ago. Fresh mow on Saturday.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                              Finally got around to dethatching today. Some hard work, but she’ll look good soon. I have a bit of an obsession with my lawn, but luckily it’s only 3k sq ft.

Hrx217?
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

I need to mow here really bad, but it won't stop raining long enough to get it done and now they're saying more rain the next 9 days. It's gonna be a beating next go round.

Comment

Working...
                                X