DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Old 03-25-2020, 02:47 PM   #581
dsrtuckteezy
DON = Fucking awesome

The governor just shut down Idaho for 21 days
dsrtuckteezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 03:33 PM   #582
ram57ta
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
The governor just shut down Idaho for 21 days
Wow. Guess you have time to go riding now.
ram57ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:13 PM   #583
Chas_svo
No longer SVO'ing.
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool cat View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...FKGbqsZbpwP8ms

21 Million Chinese Cellphone Users Disappear in Three Months of Pandemic

The opacity of the Chinese Communist government obliges responsible outside observers to look for clues to the truth of the coronavirus epidemic, instead of merely repeating official information without question.

The official count from China is 3,277 fatalities from 81,171 infections as of Tuesday, but the Epoch Times noted the troubling disappearance of some 21 million cell phone accounts in China over the past three months – an unprecedented decline that hints at more fatalities than Beijing is prepared to admit...

Makes you wonder if the death toll is far greater than reported, or if too many people lost their accounts due to non-payment.
One of the first bloggers arrested back in January, said when China was reporting 7k infected and 119 deaths, that he saw the papwork showing 154,900 infected and saw more bodies in one room than the "total" China officially reported. I would not trust China at all, but we have no visibility to the truth.
86 SVO - Sold
'03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
01 TJ - new toy - Sold
65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold
Chas_svo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:28 PM   #584
Big A
Lifer

Fortunately we have other data sources from across the globe that can be trusted, so China doesn't matter in terms of data sets to help us prepare and understand how the virus spreads.
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:36 PM   #585
Chas_svo
No longer SVO'ing.
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Fortunately we have other data sources from across the globe that can be trusted, so China doesn't matter in terms of data sets to help us prepare and understand how the virus spreads.
Agreed.
86 SVO - Sold
'03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
01 TJ - new toy - Sold
65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold
Chas_svo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 05:08 PM   #586
Broncojohnny
Lifer

The important thing to remember is that you can't trust those Communist bastards who run that country. They had no problem starving millions to death for their ideology and that has not changed. Not only that but a whole hell of a lot of their citizens completely agree with it. If you speak out against the government in China, your neighbors and coworkers will turn you in for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 05:47 PM   #587
Sgt Beavis
I am the Great Cornholio.
VIP Member

Colorado will bee shutdown tomorrow at 6am.
Sgt Beavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 05:52 PM   #588
white trash wagon
Lifer

The USAF regularly samples the air all over the world, they can see who is producing what kinds of pollution, if they have exploded nukes, methane levels,etc. Starting in January, and getting greater in February, they noticed certain elements in the air over China, only created by burning human corpses. The levels were consistent with the burning of hundreds of thousands of corpses. In March the levels were consistent with the burning of millions.
white trash wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 06:01 PM   #589
juiceweezl
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by white trash wagon View Post
The USAF regularly samples the air all over the world, they can see who is producing what kinds of pollution, if they have exploded nukes, methane levels,etc. Starting in January, and getting greater in February, they noticed certain elements in the air over China, only created by burning human corpses. The levels were consistent with the burning of hundreds of thousands of corpses. In March the levels were consistent with the burning of millions.
Link to legit source.
juiceweezl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 06:14 PM   #590
scootro
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram57ta View Post
no. It got moved to the next phase...debates.

scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 08:53 PM   #591
Tx Redneck
Wannabe puter fixor
VIP Member

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Send a message via Skype™ to Tx Redneck

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceweezl View Post
Link to legit source.
I'd be interested in this claim as well.
Tx Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 08:54 PM   #592
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool cat View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...FKGbqsZbpwP8ms

21 Million Chinese Cellphone Users Disappear in Three Months of Pandemic

The opacity of the Chinese Communist government obliges responsible outside observers to look for clues to the truth of the coronavirus epidemic, instead of merely repeating official information without question.

The official count from China is 3,277 fatalities from 81,171 infections as of Tuesday, but the Epoch Times noted the troubling disappearance of some 21 million cell phone accounts in China over the past three months – an unprecedented decline that hints at more fatalities than Beijing is prepared to admit...

Makes you wonder if the death toll is far greater than reported, or if too many people lost their accounts due to non-payment.

China is home to a bunch of bot farms that use millions of cell phones. In all likelihood the bot farms just got shut down.

Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-25-2020 at 11:42 PM.
svauto-erotic855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 09:23 PM   #593
dsrtuckteezy
DON = Fucking awesome

Quote:
and and, pigs can fly!
dsrtuckteezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 11:16 PM   #594
John -- '02 HAWK
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
and and, pigs can fly!
thats why we had so much rain and the air quality is bad
John -- '02 HAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 11:23 PM   #595
talisman
On Walkabout

Quote:
The USAF regularly samples...
[citation needed bud]

Shelter in place has been judge issued for my county. Strange days. Going fully work remote for the next couple of weeks at minimum; probably until June.

If you aren't worried about the virus itself, you should be worried about the collateral damage from responding to it at this point. We're living in a period of history that will be scrutinized for generations.
talisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 02:09 AM   #596
kingjason
Notorious PIG

Quote:
Think about trying to burn a million bodies. There is no way that could happen in even a few months. Even 100k would be a tough feat. Lets not get crazy.

And the cell phone data is a terrible point to use also. I could see SVO being 100 percent right on that. I would say if you had that many closed accounts in a few months, then maybe. People would close accounts eventually but not right away.

I have heard some cities are checking papers and some are not. My county is still up and running for now. All I could see was dumb ass teenagers out driving around tonight. I could see stopping a car I saw 7 times in one night just out fucking around. Although, I could find a reason to stop them anyways. For the most part, most places are not going to risk their officers over some bullshit. But if you do get stopped.....................
Old 03-26-2020, 06:28 AM   #597
4bangen
©4bangen©
VIP Member

"SIP" started at 11:59pm last night in Denton county. Roads where still fairly busy at 6am this morning. My boss did get pulled over and had his papers checked in Corinth, but I mad it from Denton to Lewisville unmolested.
4bangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 06:43 AM   #598
Ruffdaddy
Lifer

The collin county order is a joke. Only essential businesses can work, but they called all businesses essential. The roads were packed and I saw about 20x the amount of people put walking and jogging. I sorta hope that part sticks.
Ruffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 06:47 AM   #599
dblack1
Lifer

3.28 million hit to unemployment. That's a scary number
dblack1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 07:37 AM   #600
BP
infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceweezl View Post
Link to legit source.
An odd looking cloud showed up on windy.com shortly after the outbreak hit the news. Some "news" sources took that data, called it sulfur dioxide and mentioned that it's a by product of burning organic matter. So it could be burning bodies or it could be a massive coal burning steel plant that also operates in the city.
BP is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
freedom>tyranny, nay injected into dik, nay sez god i need cock, nay sez i'll keep sucking, nay suck 2 diks @ once, somebodydrain nays testes, spurt cure into naysmouth, svo #1 virus spreader!, svojizz=cure, when naynig season start?