• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc 96-98 Schematics

GT PCM Pin out

Cobra PCM Pin out
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Bump for good tech..

But mainly so I don't have to look at the stupid "lift kit on a van" thread when I look at the forum listing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      But mainly so I don't have to look at the stupid "lift kit on a van" thread when I look at the forum listing anymore.
      O'rly?
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Excellent information, thanks!

Comment

I'm going to pass this information along.

Comment

I've got this book that I picked up for an SN95 I was about to buy. If anyone ever needs info from it, PM me.

I'll add pics to this thread.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354580086.337273.jpg

Comment

Thanks for the info

Have a 98 cobra with a couple electrical gremlins centered around the maf and Iat sensor. This is a big help thanks again.

Comment

I have my own CD, but yes it is very helpful. I was able to install my own Pro-Flow fan control kit with that schematic.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                X