No announcement yet.

13 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They may. I think if someone goes and asks the bartender when they buy one, that bartender just may. I can't say it was there after I left but I do know she didn't know when I left as my table was around the corner from where she was and I was out of line of sight the entire time.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Military people deserve so much more than most people realize. But I do my best to thank people like you and all that served. Thank you for your service solider.

Comment

I miss doing it. I've been out 13 years and I still don't understand civilians, how they go through a career without establishing the kinds of bonds I still have with my military friends or people I just met that have served.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          I miss doing it. I've been out 13 years and I still don't understand civilians, how they go through a career without establishing the kinds of bonds I still have with my military friends or people I just met that have served.
          Right there with ya on this.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I mean, how do you work side by side with someone knowing that you have to watch what you say because they could go to HR and get you fired? I can tell someone to fuck off and "eat a bag of dicks you fucking fudge packing homo" without worry. Hell, getting someone to check out your balls in the field so you can call them gay is good fun. You do that anywhere else and it's firing.

How do civilians deal with that? Hell, add in women? I've sat through like 4 EO training meetings because chick MP's got upset by our cadences. How the fuck do you make working with women work?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              I mean, how do you work side by side with someone knowing that you have to watch what you say because they could go to HR and get you fired? I can tell someone to fuck off and "eat a bag of dicks you fucking fudge packing homo" without worry. Hell, getting someone to check out your balls in the field so you can call them gay is good fun. You do that anywhere else and it's firing.

How do civilians deal with that? Hell, add in women? I've sat through like 4 EO training meetings because chick MP's got upset by our cadences. How the fuck do you make working with women work?
              Working at a motorcycle shop is about like that, at least on the service side. Sales is usually filled with a bunch of pussies

Comment

Working...
              X