Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British soldier drowns ISIS thug in puddle as SBS troops fight like ‘crazed warriors’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British soldier drowns ISIS thug in puddle as SBS troops fight like ‘crazed warriors’

A BRAVE British soldier drowned an evil ISIS fighter in a puddle after the terror group surrounded a group of SBS troopers in Iraq. After the fearless special forces fighters ran out of bullets, th…

A BRAVE British soldier drowned an evil ISIS fighter in a puddle after the terror group surrounded a group of SBS troopers in Iraq.

After the fearless special forces fighters ran out of bullets, they decided to “go out fighting” and used their knives and bare hands to kill as many brainwashed extremists as possible.

NEVER SAY DIE British soldier drowns ISIS thug in puddle as SBS troops fight like ‘crazed warriors’ killing extremists with their bare hands after being ambushed in Iraq
    Low on bullets, the heroic group of soldiers decided to 'go out fighting' after being encircled by the brainwashed death cult near Mosul.

After the fearless special forces fighters ran out of bullets, they decided to “go out fighting” and used their knives and bare hands to kill as many brainwashed extremists as possible.

A heroic group of SBS fighters fought off ISIS militants using knives and their bare hands in Mosul,. Iraq. File picture
    In an extraordinary survival story, another Brit soldier killed three militant thugs using his rifle as a club, reports The Daily Star.

The heroic members of the Royal Navy’s Special Boat Service were convinced they were going to die after being outnumbered and encircled after being ambushed by around 50 ISIS fighters near Mosul.

After killing at least 20 of the terrorists, the elite group realised they had around 10 bullets left between them and were trapped in a small river bed.

And faced with the prospect of being captured and tortured, the men opted for a “soldier’s death” and decided to fight like “crazed warriors” to kill as many of the extremists as possible.

Speaking with the Star, the source said: “They knew that if they were captured they would be tortured and decapitated.

“Rather than die on their knees, they went for a soldier’s death and charged the IS fighters who were moving along the river bed.

“They were screaming and swearing as they set about the terrorists.”

The Brits shook hands and said goodbye, convinced they were going to die while charging the remaining 30 ISIS thugs.

They ran towards the depraved militants while firing off their remaining bullets before stabbing and slashing at the death cult members.

One man, a SBS Warrant Officer, drowned one of the ISIS soldiers in a puddle after forcing his face into the ground, claims the source.

I had to click the link to read the rest of the article but damn...talk about bad asses!

Comment

Coming soon to the streets of the UK.

Comment

BMF wallet worthy for sure.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Is there a video? I would like to see that.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Cool story, but it sounds like it was written by a wrestling promoter. Kind of weird.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Is there a video? I would like to see that.
              no
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

There wouldn't be any social media style video in a scenario like this, where the SBS troops are all fighting for their lives while dishing out a brutal embarrassment to ISIS.

Comment

Didn't a soldier a while back kill one with an mre spoon?

Comment

Any of em make it out alive? Maybe the ones they killed were the last of 'em in that area. Never know till you try
                    WH

Comment

The story just reads wrong to me, like a liberal wrote a conservative piece for the onion. "Brain washed jihadists" it's also a very vague story, at least the copy pasted part, not specific on anything except a puddle. It never mentions if the soldiers survived to tell the story or if they just found a bunch of stabbed, strangled and drowned isis soldiers

Comment

Agreed, that story sucks. The idea is great, and hopefully it's true, but good grief it leaves me wanting. With all the gratuitous language already being used, one last comment would have been in order, like

"With the oily black hair of the rebel still clinched in is hands, the soldier drew his dying breath, suffering stab wounds to his neck as he and his platoon were finally over run."

Comment

It is from The Sun after all...

Comment

Thought is was written wired as well, kinda over the top descriptiveness.

Comment

Working...
                            X