Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its really none of my business

And I for sure am not one to judge,

But are there any openly gay members here?

Not asking for me, not asking for any friends that i know of at least. I am just curious as to why one guy from this site staying in my inbox talking about sucking dicks.

Obviously, being a black dude and a "liberal", i am outside the realm of DFWMustangs mentality, but is gay sex meet ups what the VIP forum is for, or do you guys do that regularly to eachother?

you know its a sad day when the masses are cryin for me to save the site by generating content, yet the only reason that cant happen is because of the trolls who obviously have multiple log ins, yet can skirt the "forum rules" because they gave Tyler $25.

I have to know what that $25 went to. like is that a craigslist type deal where you can bring "roses" or 'roses' and some cash?

you ever knows who that alias is, you should check your man about talking about sucking dick all day long. as i have told yall, i'm good. i got too much pussy coming at me as it is, you do you though #1 bjj!

glad to have you here.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

At some point I found out that it takes a bit of money to keep the site alive so I donated 25 bucks and could care less about where it went to. I don't recall ever having posted or looking in the VIP forum.

Other than racerguy you are the only open homosexual I can recall posting on this site and I base that on you stating that you would or have fucked a post op tranny. Don't worry; I still like ya.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
    X