• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I'll say only this. If it ever comes to pass, you can be damned sure we won't go out as quietly as the Armenians.
            Last edited by sc281; 05-14-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

I'll say only this. If it ever comes to pass, you can be damed sure we won't go out as quietly as the Armenians.
                    It's kill or be killed.

Comment

• A House Divided

Comment

• @McNaughtonArt: I paint the forgotten man cutting himself free from political correctness. The chicken is telling you its time to wake up!

Comment

• Alyssa Milano looked disgusting--booger protruding--lying on her bed on twitter. Very very disrespectful.

Comment

• Now with more Trump quote!

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              I wonder if this is for real. It would be badass if so.
                              I had a Rottweiler that could have figured it out. He was very good at problem solving. He knew the difference between his regular collar, choker collar and his harness, and he knew how to escape them all. Head down, pull back for the harness, keep slack on the chain and shake the choker off, and just brute force the regular collar.

He learned to check the doors and windows before doing something that he shouldn't, took him about two tries to figure out how I was seeing him. Learned how to open both gates and door handles, including removing the piece of wire that I put in the gate handle.

He learned every trick I threw at him. He could even pick up on me being stressed about being in the crawl space under my house and drug me out by my shoe.

Every other dog I've had has been a moron, but that one dog was exceptional, so yeah, another dog out there could be smart enough to realize that exchanging paper gets food.

Comment

Working...
                              X