A really shitty day at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Oh, is that what this is about, you think I was trying to brag and make little Anthony feel like he has a tiny little baby dick? As if I would bother with that.

I can tell you what winners do not do, baby dick. They don’t constantly post about some insignificant 401k account balance. They also don’t quote Dave Ramsey or act like living below their means is some secret to riches that only they have figured out. I have a ten year old who has already figured it out. I can get him to manage your money if you want. I can see it being incredibly positive since your pathetic ass is so fucking deluded that you think you have something to brag about.
    Don’t want me talking about it, don’t bring it up. And at least I’m not patting myself on the back for sniffing other’s excrement like you. But keep patting maybe one day others will believe your special too.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Missed you, bro.
      Missed you too. Should all get together for a beer to talk shop.

Don't you have a ZR1? lol
      . Yep, my baby is a keeper. I have a few other cars and cycle through them occasionally, but I can’t see myself parting with the Vette. It’s been a special ride for almost 8 years now since I got it. We have been to hell and back a few times together.

I live in Colony now, wouldn’t mind grabbing lunch sometime if you’re available.
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        If I’m not mistaken, that rant was unleashed upon Mr. 5.85 himself (his old DFWStangs days)
        DeSotoStang24?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          And first I thought you worked here.... then you said $200M campus and shit the floor. Not here.

Don’t you $200M campus types have a fucking janitor or 10? Shit..... we have those and we’re a crappy little $100M company.
          First post in this thread from AnthonyS.

But hey guys, everyone needs to stop bringing up his financial situation...
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            Missed you too. Should all get together for a beer to talk shop.

. Yep, my baby is a keeper. I have a few other cars and cycle through them occasionally, but I can’t see myself parting with the Vette. It’s been a special ride for almost 8 years now since I got it. We have been to hell and back a few times together.

I live in Colony now, wouldn’t mind grabbing lunch sometime if you’re available.
            Sounds good. If you want to make a trip to Uptown you are welcome to come check out our building. Or meet in the middle.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Is this where I chime in and say the company I work for is a $1B company? Not sure if it was that time or not. Though, I guess technically I am part owner of the company....
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Sounds good. If you want to make a trip to Uptown you are welcome to come check out our building. Or meet in the middle.
                Sounds good. I’ll shoot you a PM and we will figure it out. Thanks.
                Ford
                GM
                Toyota
                VAG

Comment

First post in this thread from AnthonyS.

But hey guys, everyone needs to stop bringing up his financial situation...
                  Yep thanks for quoting because as you see I didn’t bring up my 401k, you did. I was talking company. And still you try to deny that simple fact. Of course I’m this day and age it’s impossible to expect honesty in any argument. This is all just opinion, and your smell like a shit stained floor, literally.

You going to quote the post where you made it about my 401k and not a shit stained floor for an encore?

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    Is this where I chime in and say the company I work for is a $1B company? Not sure if it was that time or not. Though, I guess technically I am part owner of the company....
                    $1B in sales or profit? Huge difference. That said my wife works for an even bigger company any than that.

My point was and still is what kind of respectable company with a $200M campus doesn’t have an army of people to fix said fecal disaster and restore sweet smells to everyone pronto? Something stinks here.... sure glad it’s not my workspace.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      $1B in sales or profit? Huge difference. That said my wife works for an even bigger company any than that.

My point was and still is what kind of respectable company with a $200M campus doesn’t have an army of people to fix said fecal disaster and restore sweet smells to everyone pronto? Something stinks here.... sure glad it’s not my workspace.
                      Did you even read the first post? People were tearing stuff out. I'm becoming convinced that you would have stopped them so you could scoop up the poop and rub it in your hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post

Company I work for had a gross profit of 63 billion last year

Comment

• the company I just left did 6B last year, what's the big fucking deal we're all just cogs in the wheel

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            the company I just left did 6B last year, what's the big fucking deal we're all just cogs in the wheel
                            Isn't that the god damned truth.

Comment

• i've got a huge cock. huge enough to please even anthonys's gaped out asshole...

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                                i've got a huge cock. huge enough to please even anthonys's gaped out asshole...
                                I'm uncertain

Comment

Working...
                                X