So I went and did a thing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I went and did a thing....

Well, I've always wanted to open up a gun shop and after years of being out of town oil and gas land surveying I had enough last year and took a job in Dallas. The first of the year I decided to get my FFL and sell from the house, and once I applied the wife and I found a promising spot for a gun shop out in Seven Points, Texas. The whole area is starting to explode so we made the call and bought a small place on a half acre tract. If all goes well, we'll expand in a few years. Gent's I'd like to introduce Cedar Creek Firearms, and mods if this is considered advertising, please delete it, I didn't mean any harm, just wanted to to show off the new digs.

Congrats! Don’t be surprised if I drop in someday. I fly RC in seagoville and like to get out of the city often. If my job wasn’t here, I’d be gone.

Comment

That's awesome man. I have been considering getting my ffl but just to be able to give my family and friends guns at cost. It's like I'm Johnny Appleseed but it's not completely free.

Comment

Gonna be a CZ dealer?

I'll drop by next time I'm up there. Might be a month or two though.

Comment

Congrats. https://www.facebook.com/Cedar-Creek...8946856419326/
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Ha small world! That was my uncles car lot, then cousins audio shop. They live behind you on Rex Ln. congrats and good luck, hope you do well.
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks everybody, it is nerve racking, I’m keeping my day job. I’ve got a guy that worked at another shop running it Tuesday through Friday, I’ll come in at nights and handle it Saturday. My wife works about a quarter mile down the road so close enough to keep an eye on things.

Matt, I’m not going direct with cz there minimum is way pricey, but I will be picking up some through distributors, and selling my personal inventory of CZ. The scorpion went today, and I’ve had a few people eyeballing my green P01.

Casey that’s wild, I bought it from the guy Travis sold to, Travis introduced himself the other day. Thank you for all the advice while getting my ffl!

Comment

You should become an LMT dealer and give me the hookup on a few things I need. I believe they have no minimums.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Congrats man! Glad you finally got it going.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    You should become an LMT dealer and give me the hookup on a few things I need. I believe they have no minimums.
                    I’m looking into them, also waiting on my sot to sell class 3.

Comment

congrats.

Comment

Become a mfg and skip a lot of BS while you’re at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                          The whole area is starting to explode so we made the call and bought a small place on a half acre tract. If all goes well, we'll expand in a few years. Gent's I'd like to introduce Cedar Creek Firearms, and mods if this is considered advertising, please delete it, I didn't mean any harm, just wanted to to show off the new digs.
                          Congrats and best of luck

Go get some bollards to stop the stolen truck ram attack that a lot the LGS's are to suffering from, make sure to anchor the safe down, and invest in a good camera system and alarm

there are more pics on their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ewgguns/posts/

and here's one of the more recent local jobs
                          Euless police are investigating a brazen break-in Saturday morning at a gun store adjacent to the police department headquarters.

Comment

Next time I'm out at Cedar Creek Brewery, I may stop by.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Next time I'm out at Cedar Creek Brewery, I may stop by.
                              I’m right around the corner, come on out.

Comment

Working...
                              X