Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservative vs Liberal...which are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
    Liberals put things in very simplistic terms so that others will agree with them....even if those terms are completly biased towards a certain point of view.
    LOL, well plaid
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      I know this is a repost from the old board, but some may not have seen it and it is so correct that it needs to be reposted...especially in light of the DADT arguments.

This is the absolute truth...

If a conservative doesn’t like guns, he doesn`t buy one.
      If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn`t eat meat.
      If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy.
      A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
      If a liberal is homosexual, he demands everyone know it & legislative legitimacy.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
      A liberal wonders what government program is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn’t like a talk show host, he switches channels.
      Liberals demand that those they don’t like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn’t go to church.
      A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
      (Unless it’s a foreign religion, especially islam, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
      A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his thru the government.

If a conservative slips and falls in a store, he gets up, laughs and is embarrassed.
      If a liberal slips and falls, he grabs his neck, moans like he's in labor and then sues.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
      A liberal will delete it because he's "offended".
      [/QUOTE]
      X100

If a black man or Hispanic are conservative, they see themselves as independently successful.
      Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection. [/QUOTE]

I dont see any Mescans like that in Texas? Raza here to make $$$$!.
      Last edited by Odizzle; 12-28-2010, 10:03 PM. Reason: just

Comment

My hispanic friend's father is a Federal judge, and he's a democrat. And I consider myself a moderate, and I look forward to getting my CHL soon.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          “If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”
          Ahhh...I can hear my daddy preaching to me about politics when I read this! lol Man, I miss him.

I notice there's not much said on this forum (in general) about Libertarians. That's the way I tend to lean, but since there aren't many Libertarians who make it through the election process b/c of the fucked up 2 party system we have, I usually end up voting conservative. I don't agree with much of the Repub platform, but I agree even less with the Dem platform.
          Last edited by Kimmypie; 12-28-2010, 10:37 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            You mean like the 2700-page healthcare bill we got jammed up our rectums? The Libs that wrote the damn thing don't even understand whats in it!
            The writing didn't matter as they are making up new rules as needed. Obama doesn't believe in checks and balances.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Obamacare is my biggest concern...healthcare is a VERY personal issue. At least the others can be written off as "security" issues, but not Obamacare. It's strictly socialized medicine, from womb to tomb.
              I agree with ya but do you realize just how similar statements from both sides of the political spectrum sounded in Germany during the late 20's early 30's? "nah mang it's ok to suspend the reichstag for a bit, this Hitler guy is just trying to secure Germany back to her rightful spot nothing bad will ever come of this."

Alot of those "security" issues are part of the current TSA problems that Obama's Bishop's have taken advantage of. I hate to sound like Tin_foil_hat but at the end of every election it really is about the national government gobbling up generalized power while both sides fight about petty little shit such as gays in the military or who gets what pork bill. In the end the rich get richer, the poor get the illusion of better lives and rest of us get fucked.

Comment

Working...
              X