No announcement yet.

Evolution: The Grand Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good riddance. Youre a cancer on any board you post on with your delusional views.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrianC View Post
      I didn't read anything past my last comments here. I think I'm done on forums. I did what I wanted to do which is start some conversations about interesting topics, shared information and debated a little back and forth. But, I get rude sometimes and I don't like to do that. I apologize for responding to the insults with insults of my own. I have nothing against anyone here and I do not think anyone here is stupid by any means, even when I jokingly say that as a little jab for sport. It's all meant in good fun and in the spirit of discussion and debate. If just a few people research a few things I posted here, I'm happy. That's all I really wanted.

Have a good life and I wish you all the best.
      Sweet!

Can we get someone to lock his account out now?

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        Sweet!

Can we get someone to lock his account out now?
        An early Xmas gift that can't come soon enough lol.

Comment

• When everyone has independently formulated the same opinion of you then the problem lies with you and not everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrianC View Post
            I didn't read anything past my last comments here. I think I'm done on forums. I did what I wanted to do which is start some conversations about interesting topics, shared information and debated a little back and forth. But, I get rude sometimes and I don't like to do that. I apologize for responding to the insults with insults of my own. I have nothing against anyone here and I do not think anyone here is stupid by any means, even when I jokingly say that as a little jab for sport. It's all meant in good fun and in the spirit of discussion and debate. If just a few people research a few things I posted here, I'm happy. That's all I really wanted.

Have a good life and I wish you all the best.
            We've heard this before.

Comment

• So, I'm sitting here on the pot and was thinking...

If we all derive from Adam and Eve wouldn't we all be the same race?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                So, I'm sitting here on the pot and was thinking...

Not if you're calling me a nigger.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Adam banged some of the hoes across the train tracks in Nod. He liked sweet brown sugar!!

Comment

Not if there was some "evolution" of the human race.

Some have said, God created other people besides Adam and Eve. However, the story of sin proceeds from Adam to Jesus. Other created people would undermine that, which is the foundation of Christianity, so there can't be other created people. Anyone think otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by jones4stangs View Post
                      Not if there was some "evolution" of the human race.

Some have said, God created other people besides Adam and Eve. However, the story of sin proceeds from Adam to Jesus. Other created people would undermine that, which is the foundation of Christianity, so there can't be other created people. Anyone think otherwise?
                      Actually the creation of Adam and Eve is a part of the foundation of Judaism, from whence Christianity cameth. Also, the story of sin proceeds from Eve to Adam to Jesus and onward to the present.

I've never heard or read statements that God created other people besides Adam and Eve, is that a New Age twist on the Creation account?

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                        Not if you're calling me a nigger.
                        LOL
                        Sounds like another Science verse Christianity issue.

Here's a little science.

http://live.psu.edu/story/15166

Scientists said yesterday that they have discovered a tiny genetic mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans tens of thousands of years ago, a finding that helps solve one of biology's most enduring mysteries and illuminates one of humanity's greatest sources of strife.

The work suggests that the skin-whitening mutation occurred by chance in a single individual after the first human exodus from Africa, when all people were brown-skinned. That person's offspring apparently thrived as humans moved northward into what is now Europe, helping to give rise to the lightest of the world's races.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Actually the creation of Adam and Eve is a part of the foundation of Judaism, from whence Christianity cameth. Also, the story of sin proceeds from Eve to Adam to Jesus and onward to the present.

I've never heard or read statements that God created other people besides Adam and Eve, is that a New Age twist on the Creation account?
                          Just framing the argument to favor everyone coming for two people. I've heard a few other tales that try to have other people created to account for the diversity in humans.

Comment

• Originally posted by jones4stangs View Post
                            LOL
                            Sounds like another Science verse Christianity issue.

Here's a little science.

http://live.psu.edu/story/15166

Scientists said yesterday that they have discovered a tiny genetic mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans tens of thousands of years ago, a finding that helps solve one of biology's most enduring mysteries and illuminates one of humanity's greatest sources of strife.

The work suggests that the skin-whitening mutation occurred by chance in a single individual after the first human exodus from Africa, when all people were brown-skinned. That person's offspring apparently thrived as humans moved northward into what is now Europe, helping to give rise to the lightest of the world's races.
                            Awww snaps! So I'm white because of a genetic mutation - a genetic defect?
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                            X