Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Touche'...

Hey, Rep. West may just be the latest and greatest thing since grape koolaid, watermelon and fried chicken.

I tend to think he will become center-right in the House and not far right as he was promoted. We'll see.

We've seen a lot of center-right "urban" candidates this year. Almost like the tea party needed some blacks.

But, hey, maybe West will be known as VP West or President West in the near future.
    Originally posted by Denny
    I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

As long as the incoming POTUS can work with Congress to make some real changes with how our govt operates then I am cool with whatever he calls himself...right, center-right, etc. Spending is way out of control and made worse by the SN in there now.

Comment

As long as the incoming POTUS can work with Congress to make some real changes with how our govt operates then I am cool with whatever he calls himself...right, center-right, etc. Spending is way out of control and made worse by the SN in there now.
        Center right is fine by me since that is where I am. A Rino I guess is what they call me. Oh well.
        Originally posted by Denny
        I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

Followed by...

Libs pulling racist stuff on a black man that left the dem plantation. The libs have always been and still are the party of race.
          It's funny to me that the Dems try to make themselves out to be the saviors of the black race when Lincoln was a Repub! Also, Eisenhower tried like Hell to get some civil rights passed in the 50's, but was blocked by LBJ. And LBJ is held out as a hero of the CR movmt! Goes to show how stupid the general population can be. They just listen to what the Dems tell them even when it isn't historically accurate!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
            Dude gets elected to the House for the first time and we have people calling for a President.
            He better hopes he can hold his job next election.

Isn't that basically what happened with Obama after his one whole term in the US Senate?
            sigpic

Comment

Who the hell proofread that publication, Stevie Wonder?

Comment

Working...
              X