Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jindal, Christie and Palin on Hannity tonite...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
    "Understanding the game isn't the same as winning it"
    - Peter Gent, North Dallas Forty

Ron Paul, regardless of his ideas, does not have the skill set to be President.
    Since when did that matter? Just take a peek at what's in there now. You think RP can damage the US more than BO has/can?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Since when did that matter? Just take a peek at what's in there now. You think RP can damage the US more than BO has/can?
      Again, you come to back to some comparison with something that isn't part of the argument.

Again, I will say, yep, I don't think Obama has the skill set required to be President and I didn't vote for him.

NEXT!

So, we'll take Dave's suggestion... elect someone who will waste another 4 years.
      Originally posted by Denny
      I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

If you believe Ron Paul is crazy on foreign policy, watch the following videos and learn why it’s quite possible Ron Paul is actually the sane and constitutional one on foreign policy. If you don’t have 90 minutes to spare to watch both videos then go to 16:55 of the 2nd video and just watch Jacob Hornberger’s speech. These videos are from CPAC 2010 from a panel discussion called, “Why Real Conservatives Are Against the War on Terrorism”.

Is America’s current “War on Terror” essential to keeping our nation safe? Or is it yet another vehicle for the federal government to increase…

Is America’s current “War on Terror” essential to keeping our nation safe? Or is it yet another vehicle for the federal government to increase…

I dont think you are liberal...just partaking in the attack of a man that wants what is best for our country...to get us out of the hole that the current rank and file have us in. Drastic times call for drastic measures...and those measures arent what Obama and his cronies have in mind.
        I've watched tons of his video's, including those that make him come across as clueless and inept. I'm sure he's a good man, and serves his district well in east Texas. There are a LOT of men who "want the best for our country", but you know what they say about "good intentions".

Comment

It would only be a waste of 4yrs because the people (Congress) making the laws and policies in this country are the problem and will refuse the necessary change that it will take to turn us around. Do you think that any of the other candidates can get anything done either? They claim to be conservative but when they get into the White House, they change their tactics in order to keep their job and fill their pockets. I dont believe that RP would do this as he has shown his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            I've watched tons of his video's, including those that make him come across as clueless and inept. I'm sure he's a good man, and serves his district well in east Texas. There are a LOT of men who "want the best for our country", but you know what they say about "good intentions".
            I hear ya...I am just sick of the same old situation that we are forced to accept. I am sure that you can find similar videos about Reagan, Bush, Obama, etc if you look. You think Bush had good intentions when he signed the Patriot Act?

Comment

I hear ya...I am just sick of the same old situation that we are forced to accept. I am sure that you can find similar videos about Reagan, Bush, Obama, etc if you look. You think Bush had good intentions when he signed the Patriot Act?
              Sure he did. Obama did too, when he shoved his healthcare down our throats. One mans' good intentions, are anothers' burden. It's a matter of the good intention out-weighing the burden. There are parcels of the Patriot Act that work to protect us, but taken too far (which the gub'ment usually does) can also kill our freedom.

Comment

Do you think that any of the other candidates can get anything done either? .
                I'll let you know on August 13, 2011.
                Originally posted by Denny
                I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Agreed, I like a lot of his ideas, but I'm not sure he's the man for that job.

Comment

Working...
                  X