"Phobic"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
    Yes you may have a good understanding of the english language, but you don't know every last word in it. Your "blow job" example is a good one. If a similar term came up, you may not know what it referred to. So it is with the general populace.
    Do you really have an argument anymore? Or did I cover well enough that homophobia and words like it don't mean simply what their greek roots spell out?

You seem to have detracted to an argument of the average knuckle dragger can't understand what all words mean and that I don't know every word in the English language. Hrmm...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
      Did you happen to goto A&M for a couple semesters then drop out to become a Fort Worth police officer? Just curious.

No shit!

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
        Do you really have an argument anymore? Or did I cover well enough that homophobia and words like it don't mean simply what their greek roots spell out?

You seem to have detracted to an argument of the average knuckle dragger can't understand what all words mean and that I don't know every word in the English language. Hrmm...
        Heh, for someone who claims to be so smart, you seem to have very little reading comprehension. Are you always this dense? I'm not going to sit here and repeat myself for your sake or anyone else. plzlrn2reedkthks.
        Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 12-28-2010, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Heh, for someone who claims to be so smart, you seem to have very little reading comprehension. Are you always this dense? I'm not going to sit here and repeat myself for your sake or anyone else. plzlrn2reedkthks.
          Awww, he got lost.

Comment

When are you going to take Eric up on his offer to pay for your English comp. classes at TCC?

Comment

When are you going to take Eric up on his offer to pay for your English comp. classes at TCC?
              I didn't know that was him. ha!

Comment

Did you happen to goto A&M for a couple semesters then drop out to become a Fort Worth police officer? Just curious.
                Hey HEY....easy on my school! don't drag A&M into this!

Comment

Uhh, I don't know who you guys think I am, but I never went to A&M and I don't even know any cops lol. Nice try though. Thaaats what all this weird post stuff is about. Its eating you guys alive that you don't know who I am. Wow this just got a little fun. Now I'll never tell. Haha

Comment

Uhh, I don't know who you guys think I am, but I never went to A&M and I don't even know any cops lol. Nice try though. Thaaats what all this weird post stuff is about. Its eating you guys alive that you don't know who I am. Wow this just got a little fun. Now I'll never tell. Haha
                    It's not a compliment that everyone thinks you're Paladin.

Paladin was more religious than you, so I'm not convinced you're him. You do act a lot like him though...

Comment

Wow this thread is interesting.

Comment

Not really. I just felt like complaining. What is the internet for, besides complaining to strangers?

Comment

Not really. I just felt like complaining. What is the internet for, besides complaining to strangers?
                          Wait, are you talking with your alias now?

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                            Wait, are you talking with your alias now?

He is! A Psychologist would have a field day with everything going wrong in here.

Comment

Is he still a cop?

Comment

Never was either one, actually. I get a kick out of you guys. I'm not a cop, and I don't have any aliases. At all.

But since you all seem so interested, I'll give you a hint. They thought I was someone else on the old board as well, for the longest time. As in like 5 years. Someone bald. The bald person was someone most of 'em knew.
                                Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 01-03-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X