Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just finished watching the movie Unthinkable...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UserX View Post
    I could see how you could, in context to the movie, and I wasn't very specific. I thought it was a great flick, and thought provoking for sure. The movie sure made it seem justifiable.
    I didnt like the ending...movie could have justified the actions but it left you hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      No because you can't trust government with that kind of power, next thing you know we will be torturing people for lesser crimes or for no crime at all.
      This!!!

Also physical torture is only moderately effective, people will say anything to stop the pain.

Comment

I haven't seen the movie, but it would depend on the circumstances. At this point, I'd say do what you have to do.

Comment

My heart says no but my rational says otherwise.
          Just as long as its not MY family, let the water boarding begin.

Comment

I haven't seen the movie, but based on what was written about it here...
            The guy who placed the bombs was ok with killing millions of people kids included, but didn't want HIS kid touched? WTF? That's fucked up!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              I didnt like the ending...movie could have justified the actions but it left you hanging.
              I think in the unrated version you weren't left hanging. Because i watched it the other day on netflix and they left out the ending. Which in that ending it shows a 4th. And that is how it's ended.

It is a fine line indeed. Because where is it drawn? I think if you have the evidence that, there actually is bombs, then yes. If you are unsure then do you take that risk? Does the govt take that risk? Take the chance of all those people dying?

Comment

Working...
              X