No announcement yet.

So lets open the forum by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

120" screen in front of an Optoma HD projector. I also have a 47" LG wall mount, with a McIntosh system and Pioneer floor standing speakers.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Samsung 61" LED DLP
      Onkyo 706
      PS3
      DTV DVR
      Axiom M3's across the front
      Axiom Surrounds
      Outlaw LFM-1 EX Sub

Last edited by jakesford; 11-18-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Man, I need to get some pictures of my set up. Haven't taken any since I set up the dedicated room

Comment

Picked up a mount and 58" plasma last week. Will update with pics once I hang the SOB lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
            Posting up your current setups....

Mine is in a mass disarray. I have an onkyo TXSR607, Polk PSW125 and surround speakers all off the wall and in a pile in the corner of the room. The receiver is still in the box, and there is a void where my tv used to be. I can't decide on hanging another tv 55"-65" or going projector. Post up what you are currently rocking in your media rooms
            this sounds like my set up. i finally got all the wires ran and my Polk speakers connected to my Denon AVR-1611 reciever but then my 50" Samsung plasma got the red flash of death. hope to fix it this week, finish everything out and post pictures.

Comment

Here's my setup... I haven't gone full home theature, just got a kicking stereo setup for now.

61" Samsung DLP
              Infiniti Overture 3 powered speakers (these things rock)
              Velodyne 12" powered sub
              Onkyo M-504 power amp & P-304 preamp

I can shake my house off the foundation, and do so clearly without distortion. I know it's a little old school, but I love what I have. It reminds me of a thumpin car system, you feel and hear everything.

Comment

Harmon Kardon x6 flush wall mount speakers
                MTX center channel
                110" screen
                Epson HD 1080p projector
                Onkyo receiver
                pretty nice powered subwoofer
                Sony blu-ray

<-- too lazy to get up and check model numbers

Comment

Epson 8100 Projector (110")
                  Denon AVR2310CI
                  Klipsch SW-450
                  Sony Blu Ray BDP-S770
                  Onkyo speakers (temporary, came with HTIB I had, just haven't decided on what to go with permanently)

will try and find some pics to post

Lason, how long has your bulb lasted in your Epson, my first one has gone out at 600 hours.
                  Last edited by Texican; 01-07-2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Mitsu hc6500 projector with 100" screen
                    Marantz receiver
                    Tannoy towers, center and subs
                    Niles rears
                    PS3, XBOX 360 and Wii
                    That's for the living room.

Bedroom:
                    50" samsung plasma
                    Samsung Blu Ray
                    Samsung Receiver
                    Boston Acoustics towers and center, still waiting to find a deal on a sub and some rears..

Comment

Klipsh towers and sub, mac mini media desktop/wireless mouse and keyboard., 42" samsung lcd above fireplace, harmon kardon reciever.

Only thing about my setup that sucks, is that I live in an apartment and I can't hide the wires.
                      Ded

Comment

Working...
                      X