Let's Talk Herman Cain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Talk Herman Cain

He threw his hat in the ring yesterday. What are your feelings about him? I don't know much about him, honestly besides being a successful business man. When listening to the GOP debate last week, I did like his positions on the economy, but admit that he did give several vague answers.

I'm interested in learning more about him and think he might be a dark horse (no pun intended) in this race. Can a black man win the GOP nomination? If so, can he win a presidential election with his slightly ghetto and heavy southern accent win the White House?

I just turned on the television and it appears as if he is on Fox News Sunday so maybe I'll go watch that and see if I can get some more insight.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

So far I like what I see, and for all of the choices He is winning with me. I like you will do some more investigating though.

Comment

I don't know enough about him to make a call yet.

Comment

I like what I see so far for GOP.
        I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Seriously? What they have is a joke. No lie. Thank God, Paul is in this one. Hopefully, people will pull their heads out of their asses.

Herman Cain? Fuck... might as well be Trump, Bachman or Palin.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Seriously? What they have is a joke. No lie. Thank God, Paul is in this one. Hopefully, people will pull their heads out of their asses.

No problem with Bachmann or Palin here.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              No problem with Bachmann or Palin here.
              wow... we are fucked.

Comment

The one snippet I heard from Cain was saying that his first choice for VP was Bachmann which made me throw a wince out.

Comment

wow... we are fucked.
                  Satan
                  Obama
                  Palin
                  Bachmann

There. Better?

Comment

If we're hanging our hats on Paul, might as well piss on the fire and call the dogs in...the hunt is over. Barry Soetoro will serve another term.

Comment

Herman Cain, I like what I've seen and heard so far

Comment

Originally posted by The Punisher View Post
                        Herman Cain, I like what I've seen and heard so far
                        Then go buy a pizza.

Comment

I just hope you guys don't hope to find any answers to the world's problems through whoever is president. As a matter of fact, I think any time spent worrying about which POS is in Office is time wasted. We need to figure out how to make ALL government insignificant.

Comment

After watching that short interview on FNS, I'm not so sure about this guy now. He just proved that his knowledge on foreign policy is non-existent.

Comment

I know that there are "eliminations" coming up or whatever, but wouldn't we stand a better chance if there was only one candidate for our side instead of 4?

Comment

Working...
                              X