Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution: The Grand Experiment

Evolution: The Grand Experiment

This is the first episode of a DVD/TV/Book series a doctor made from a scientific perspective, he says. He is a scientist and one of his college buddies bet him a long time ago that he could not prove Evolution one way or the other. So many many years later, I guess he had the funding to do a thorough job at researching it, so he and his wife set out to figure out if Evolution was true or not. He went to seven different countries and interviewed many different top scientists in their fields at different museums and universities. There is only one creationist interviewed on the video, and the rest are top evolution scientists in their fields at prestigious institutions.

This video is pretty funny, because it exposes things which have been disproved or things which practically disprove evolution, and the scientists admit to these things, but they then turn right around and say that they believe in evolution anyway. lol I cracked up. They are staring evidence in the face that evolution is not correct, and yet they are in complete denial of it. You get to see the sheer illogical, irrational nature of these scientists. It's absolutely astounding how they can stare at evidences completely against their beliefs and continue to believe.

It also shows how scientists confirm that some thing are complete hoaxes and were brought on by National Geographic and other big organizations to do so. Yet, when they tell National Geographic that they've proved these different fossils are hoaxes, National Geographic acts like they didn't hear it and then announces that they've found proof of missing links. It's amazing.

The maker of the video didn't know one way or the other whether evolution were true or not. He was objecting in his research. It seems that he ended up finding that evidence disproving it was quite extensive. It sounds to me like he doesn't believe evolution is possible. Good video. Check it out. See what you think.

What makes your beliefs less absurd than somebody else's?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Who is this worthless motherfucker?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Someone who thinks its absurd to question the magic man in the sky.

Oh and also asthma is caused by demonic possesion.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
          What makes your beliefs less absurd than somebody else's?
          Evidence lends more support to my beliefs, but just as my beliefs are religious, so is Evolution.

A leading scientific philosopher, Dr. Karl Popper said, "Evolution is not a fact. Evolution does not even qualify as a theory or a hypothesis. It is a metaphysical research program and it is not really testable science." He said that because for something to be science, it must be observable, testable and replicable in a laboratory. Evolution theory cannot be observed, tested or replicated in a laboratory, and neither can Creation theory. Therefore, they are both religious views. Do they have scientific implications? Sure. Are they science? No.

If you'd actually watch the video before spouting out off-topic questions, you might learn something about why evolution has no facts to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Nice Avatar pic by the way. Fallout New Vegas is a sweet game.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC View Post
              Evidence lends more support to my beliefs, but just as my beliefs are religious, so is Evolution.
              Evidence supports that asthma and other illnesses are the result of demonic possession, allowed to enter one's body because of sin, and not genetic abnormalities and/or microscopic organisms?
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Dr. Michael Ruse, professor of philosophy and zoology at the University of Guelph said, "Evolution is promoted by its practitioners as more than mere science. Evolution is promulgated as an ideology, a secular religion - a full fledged alternative to Christianity, with meaning and morals. I am an ardent evolutionist and an ex-Christian, but I must admit in this one complaint -- and Mr. Gish is but one of many to make it -- the literalists are absolutely right. Evolution is a religion. This was true of evolution in the beginning, and it is true of evolution still today."

Evolution professors are saying these things, admitting that evolution is a religion. Why will you believe evolution scientists who say that evolution is supposedly science even though evidence doesn't exist for it, but you won't believe the ones who say evolution is a religion not science?

Julian Huxley, head of UNESCO, one of the world's leading evolutionists was asked in a television interview why did the scientific community jump at Darwin's ideas? He answered, "I suppose the reason why we leapt at the Origin of Species was that the idea of God interfered with our sexual mores." Wow... top evolutionists admit this stuff. Sounds about right.
                Last edited by BrianC; 12-06-2010, 03:01 PM.

Comment

There are so many things wrong with this video. What a horrible attempt at pretending to be unbiased.

This is absolute creationist propaganda.
                  Men have become the tools of their tools.
                  -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Evidence supports that asthma and other illnesses are the result of demonic possession, allowed to enter one's body because of sin, and not genetic abnormalities and/or microscopic organisms?
                    I believe the mind is a very powerful thing and can cause a lot of issues with the body. That's been proven time and time again. The leading cause of cancer, according to doctors, is stress, which is a thing of the mind. High stress levels cause acidic pH in the body which increases cortisol production which masks cancer cells from the immune system's leuken 1 & leuken 2 which flag cancerus cells (I think I'm explaining that correctly). So, the cancer cells are allowed to exist in the body unless stress levels are eliminated or unless some type of food or medication is introduced into the system which causes the body's pH to go alkaline, reducing cortisol production. At this point, cortisol no longer masks the cancer cells and they are marked for termination and ejected from the body. There is a book written by a doctor who had breast cancer and beat it called I'm Not Afraid of Cancer anymore, by Dr. Day. She explains this and other things about cancer and how she beat it with natural means such as diet and stress reduction and other things which raised the pH to an alkaline level.

As far as sin causing physical issues, I've explain this many times. I don't know how the physical and metaphysical interact, but they have effects on each other in some way. And you're welcome to make fun of it all you want, but you still cannot disprove the scientific evidence I put forth or the evidences against evolution. And so you resort to a previous statement I said which you find absurd, but about which you have no evidence. I never said that genetics or microscopic organisms are not to blame for asthma. I simply said that the root cause was sin which allowed demonic influence to cause issues with a person. Personally, I think sin can really affect the body in a fairly negative way and even genetics and microscopic organisms.

For example, people who have multiple personality disorder can change their genetics instantly just by switching personalities. I know because I've worked with many of them. I used Ellis Skolfield's method to get them healed up. He managed to get tons of multiples healed up, something which has never been done before. He said that when multiples fully integrate their personalities, most all of their diseases and sicknesses go away instantly for some reason. He didn't understand exactly why this happened, but I understood why it happened and he said he believed I was likely right in my understanding. It has to do with sins causing issues in the body.

Now, when working with multiples, if one personality switches into the body, you'll see characteristics change such as the person's eye color. Also blood type and medical conditions. Multiples are known to have one blood type at one testing of their blood and a different blood type at a different testing, because different alternate personalities were out in the body during each blood test. When an alternate personality switches into control of the body, some will take off their glasses and have perfect eyesight. But when a different alternate personality switches back into the body, the eyesight gets bad again instantly and they need the glasses. And when the multiple gets fully integrated (meaning all of their alternate personalities heal from their sins and abuses and integrate into one single person), their eyesight becomes good and they no longer need their glasses. Also, their sense of touch goes to normal, where as before they could not sense pain or pleasure hardly at all. Their sense of smell is restored, too. Their vision goes from tunnel vision to normal. All KINDS of health issues resolve themselves. It's very impressive. The cause is purely a mental thing. The mind is no longer split and at war with itself in the form of many persons. It is now one single mind. And when this happens, the mind begins to control the brain properly, and the brain causes the body to come into a balance which eliminates the diseases and illnesses it had before. Sometimes, terminal diseases vanish completely. There's plenty of evidence to show the mind has a huge effect on the body. What I'm proposing is taking it a step further to say that there is something spiritual in nature affecting the physical. That's what the Bible teaches, and if Christians actually read what their Bible teaches and understood it, they would believe exactly the same thing. Most don't make the connection, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                      There are so many things wrong with this video. What a horrible attempt at pretending to be unbiased.

This is absolute creationist propaganda.
                      Incorrect. It's just that this guy decided, by the time he made the video, that evolution was crap. I bet you didn't even watch the entire video all the way through.

He interviews nearly all top evolution scientists in their fields, and they all admit to the hoaxes and the lack of evidence for creation. There is nothing wrong with this video. It is clearly a biased video, because by the time the creator finished making it, there was no evidence for evolution left, and evolution seemed ridiculous. Any objective research done like this guy did this research is going to come out exactly the same. It started objective, but in the end, he concluded that evolution was absurd, and he concluded this from what evolution scientists told him. lol

Comment

Close, asthma and other illnesses indeed are a part of our world because of sin, though they do not necessarily afflict certain individuals because of those individuals' own sins.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC View Post
                          Incorrect. It's just that this guy decided, by the time he made the video, that evolution was crap. I bet you didn't even watch the entire video all the way through.

He interviews nearly all top evolution scientists in their fields, and they all admit to the hoaxes and the lack of evidence for creation. There is nothing wrong with this video. It is clearly a biased video, because by the time the creator finished making it, there was no evidence for evolution left, and evolution seemed ridiculous. Any objective research done like this guy did this research is going to come out exactly the same. It started objective, but in the end, he concluded that evolution was absurd, and he concluded this from what evolution scientists told him. lol
                          I didn't make it past the first 10 minutes because the logic was flawed and the arguments were baseless and ignorant.
                          Men have become the tools of their tools.
                          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Close, asthma and other illnesses indeed are a part of our world because of sin, though they do not necessarily afflict certain individuals because of those individuals' own sins.
                            Not if you ask BrianC, it's a demon that must be exorcised. Lucky for us, he can do it over the phone.

Comment

Lol at the propaganda or as BrianC puts it "It sounds to me like he doesn't believe evolution is possible. Good video."

Comment

Working...
                              X