Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Jam 2016

Anyone going? Paul?
    Who knows the promo code for half off tickets?
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Never heard or a promo for half off.

Comment

Im gonna take my boys.

Comment

The pit thing in the middle before the show is great for kids. Always take mine there. This year will be the third in a row for my boy and I am sure he expects it every year now. Not a bad thing

Comment

Taking my oldest. Never been. Do we need ear protection

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            The kids, probably yes

Comment

I'm in.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'm going

Comment

I may go but lost of bit of interest in the last few years. It usually is a good show but they have really diluted the sport. There are nine other cities having shows the same night as Arlington. Wouldn't be to bad if the Anaheim show wasn't on the same night. That show keeps quite a few of the big names from being here.

Comment

yes, as an adult, it's manageable and you could tough it out, but it's loud. There's nothing to prove by risking early hearing damage. I have ear muffs for my kids and the normal foam plugs for myself.

We won't be going this year. We usually go every 2-3 years. Last year my BIL went to some show in Mesquite with the same trucks the weekend prior and it was a lot cheaper...not as big but definitely cool from what I hear and a little kid wouldn't know the difference.

Comment

Going by Oriley to see what kind of discount they have.
                      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

So earplugs, tickets - what about the pit passes? I assume this is where they can see the trucks up close, meet drivers, etc. That's what my son will enjoy, I think. Looks like the pits close at 5:30 and the show starts at 7pm. Guys who've done this, what's your game plan regarding the pit passes?
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          So earplugs, tickets - what about the pit passes? I assume this is where they can see the trucks up close, meet drivers, etc. That's what my son will enjoy, I think. Looks like the pits close at 5:30 and the show starts at 7pm. Guys who've done this, what's your game plan regarding the pit passes?
                          My buddy said the pit pass was not worth it. You don't really get close to the trucks and its just autograph signing. If you don't follow the sport much, it may not be worth it.

Comment

MONSTER JAM JAM Jam
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My buddy said the pit pass was not worth it. You don't really get close to the trucks and its just autograph signing. If you don't follow the sport much, it may not be worth it.
                              Jody is a RABID monster jam fan!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X