Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 days in any European city - where do you go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 days in any European city - where do you go?

Self explanatory. If you had 2-3 days in any city in Europe to fuck around, have a beer, and go explore, where would you go and why?

I'm leaning toward Vienna or Prague, bur really open to anything cool. Just no multi-city by train stuff, and don't say London or Paris.

I hear London and Paris are nice this time of year!!!!

Comment

italy. i do not know where. maybe venice. the canals seem really laid back.

where ever the least rape happens. or where ever they went on euro trip where a nickel buys an entire hotel.

Comment

Lol
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Copenhagen and then off to Oslo...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Japan

Comment

Any of the big cities in Eastern Europe are fun. The women are sluts by our standards and damn good looking. Most of them also love Americans unlike what you will find from many in Western Europe.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                where ever the least rape happens.
                On that note, I should have also said no Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  On that note, I should have also said no Sweden.
                  I thought you were a dude this whole time?!

Comment

I'd probably go to Bruges but I'd end up visiting Cantillon and Westvleteren since they are nearby. Technically not in the same city but close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      I'd probably go to Bruges but I'd end up visiting Cantillon and Westvleteren since they are nearby. Technically not in the same city but close enough.
                      Oooh, that's a good one. My brother was there last week and said it was incredible.

Comment

Oooh, that's a good one. My brother was there last week and said it was incredible.
                        It's just small enough to keep the rapefugees away. I'd avoid Antwerp!

Comment

Watch a few episodes of Rick Steves' Europe

Comment

Agreed if you want beer, wine I would go to the Tuscan region, rent a sports car, and hang out with the locals.

Comment

Italy. Hit Rome. Great Historical sites, plus hit the Vatican.

Comment

Working...
                              X