No announcement yet.

Anthony 1 - Al P 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wasnt going to say anything then, but since youve moved on...your ex-chick looked a hell of a like your dog in this pic. first thing that came to mind, no offense

Comment

God damn it just got savage in here tonight all of a sudden
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I just want to know if he's banging ho's where he sleeps, does he leave the towel on the door knob so Mom knows to hang out somewhere else for a while?

Comment

I think it is his aunt

“Aunt Gertrude, you gotta go to bingo tonight, I got some trim coming over...”
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

new house too! you guys are like 2 years behind in your fandom.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS CUCKTARD View Post
              new house too! you guys are like 2 years behind in your fandom.
              So, with a toilet cleaner salary you're claiming to have bought a house even when the ex is getting:
              ?
              .... or you saying Auntie got a new house and is letting you stay there?
              Funny how this dude is all over her FB page yet not a one pic of a fakenews cucktard. LMMFAO!

Comment

why are you stalking that girls page weirdo? you realize that makes you the creep right?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That girl? Isn't she the french model you were supposedly banging? Why no pics of you on her page, cucktard?

LMMFAO. Liberal fucktards can be such insufferable turds.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    why are you stalking that girls page weirdo? you realize that makes you the creep right?
                    You were the one who posted her pictures up on here, trying to brag that you are some kind of player. That wasn’t creepy though, right? That swimsuit pic in that thread was just fine? Did she know you were doing that? Should I ask her?

And now you are posting pictures of people’s children you pathetic piece of shit? Lol

Comment

Who is to say it was even a cucktard who took that pic and not:

Surprise! No cucktard here!

LMMFAO!

Comment

i dunno that dude, lol. i think his name is Jerme. check the date on the pics and everything you are posting now could be used against you should i choose to let her know. i was the original photographer in every pic i posted, and yes i had full consent to take and post them.

now for the real question, are you over there jerkin your dick imagining putting it where mine used to be? no need for that, heather is right there.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS CUCKTARD View Post
                          ... and everything you are posting now could be used against you should i choose to let her know.
                          LMMFAO. Cucktard Councillor on the clock! You're like the libtard protesting fucktards screaming about right to privacy when in a public place. While you're letting her know you should also ask why "Jereme's" pics are all over her page and not a one of you? Again, libtard cucktards sure are insufferable turds.

Comment

Probably cause i broke her heart. Im a bad hombre, i thought you knew
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X