• Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck them bitches

Comment

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!

Suck it, Unions!

Comment

It's about time. Now all those people who missed work should be fired.
        David

1986 GT

Comment

Why not boost that fine from $100/day to $10,000/day?

Comment

I love how an attack on public employee unions is an attack on "the middle class" and "working families". Give me a fucking break. I hope these crooks start riots and go to prison.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              I love how an attack on public employee unions is an attack on "the middle class" and "working families". Give me a fucking break. I hope these crooks start riots and go to prison.
              They are well on their way.

Comment

I think this will actually work out well for some teachers, if they are good at what they do then they can potentially make more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Yeah civil rights have been violated. As if some sweet underhanded money deal is a "civil right". I don't know who he was talking to, but I find it hard to believe anyone who wasn't a union member would actually believe him.

Comment

Unions are a thing of the past and should be completely abolished. Period.

Comment

Watched Fox News tonight and listened to one of the Democrats complaining the Republicans took the people's democracy away....
                      Repubs were elected to do a job, the dems bailed out of state to obstruct government operations and had plenty of chances to come back. The Repubs found away around their cowardliness and all of sudden its the Republicans that took away democracy?

Comment

That is because everything about the left is a giant, looming contradiction of itself. Even down to the tiniest detail.

Comment

I was just LOL'ing at the Fox article.

Snippets:
                          Spectators in the gallery screamed "You are cowards."
                          This from the group that supports the Dems that fled the state.
                          ...Democratic Sens. Bob Jauch said if Republicans "chose to ram this bill through in this fashion, it will be to their political peril. They're changing the rules. They will inflame a very frustrated public.
                          Ya, geez...kinda like what the Democrats in Congress did with healthcare?

Bypassing Democrats hiding out in Illinois, Wisconsin Senate Republicans voted Wednesday night to strip state workers of their collective bargaining rights.

As said, liberals/Democrats are all about double standards and acting like brats when things don't go their way.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Why not boost that fine from $100/day to $10,000/day?
                            What fine?
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

it appears to me they took away a person right to belong to a union....if more states pick up on this...its gonna be bad for lots of workers because a union fights for your rights as a worker...if they don't no one will.

Comment

Working...
                              X