9mm brass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9mm brass

I would like to find some new 9mm brass that doesn't have anything stamped on the head. Does such a thing exist?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

That would be a pain in my ass. I have enough trouble with 9mm Corto stamped 380
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I would like to find some new 9mm brass that doesn't have anything stamped on the head. Does such a thing exist?
      I don't know of any like that and I pick up brass at the range all the time. I guess my first question is why?
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        I don't know of any like that and I pick up brass at the range all the time. I guess my first question is why?
        Duh, SVO!!!

Comment

Wierd all mine is stamped SVOMIM XX 9mm.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            Duh, SVO!!!
            Well I get that, but at the same time I'm genuinely curious as to why someone would want blank brass...
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              I guess my first question is why?
              That's G-14 Classified.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                That's G-14 Classified.
                I don't know WTF G-14 is but the rest is true.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                  X