Fleas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleas

I'm having to replace an equipment set on a pool in a yard that is absolutely overrun with fleas. If I walk through the yard I come out covered in them. Does anyone know of something I can spray around the yard that will keep fleas at bay for a little while?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Not sure about the yard, but on your legs/pants/boots you can put some Seven Dust on them and it should keep them off of you... Arms too if you're getting your hands on the ground. I generally use it for Chiggers when I'm out hunting, but I think it will work for fleas.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

You might try hosing down your legs and shoes with OFF! ... the one that has Deet in it. Then spread a bag of that flea killer powder around the yard, especially near your work area. Maybe let that sit for a day before you come back.
      WH

Comment

Bifenthrin?
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

sulfur is what we use .

Comment

Gasoline, spray the yard with gasoline.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              Gasoline, spray the yard with gasoline.

Comment

Came here for a story involving strap-ons, polaroids, and a pool owner with fleas. So much disappoint...

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  Came here for a story involving strap-ons, polaroids, and a pool owner with fleas. So much disappoint...
                  !!!!!!!!!
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    The homeowner is a middle-aged Indian lady who is a swinger. The problem with that is that she is a middle-aged Indian lady. No stories to tell about this place and there won't be any stories to tell about this place.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      Bifenthrin?
                      This yard has a few koi ponds in it so using that stuff is not an option

Comment

Odorless after drying, Sawyer Permethrin Fabric Treatment can be used to treat a variety of fabrics like clothing, gear, and tents. A successful application of this insect repellent treatment is effective against mosquitoes and ticks for 6 weeks or 6 washes.

I mix my own now and treat all my clothes (cotton) and it kills
                        CHIGGERS too.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          The homeowner is a middle-aged Indian lady who is a swinger. The problem with that is that she is a middle-aged Indian lady. No stories to tell about this place and there won't be any stories to tell about this place.
                          How is everyone you know a swinger? And how did it come about that you just happen to know these deeply personal details about the sexuality of everyone you meet? The math seems difficult to surmount.

Comment

I had some asshole neighbors that wouldn't control their flea problem so I killed their dog.

Comment

You can try this. Using a liquid lawn feeder, go to Lowes or Home Depot and buy one of those large bottles of liquid dish soap. Fill the feeder with the soap and spray the shit out the yard where you need to work. Kills ants, fleas and ticks. I do this every ten days so it kills the hatching fleas. Not toxic to humans or animals. Been doing this for years.
                              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Working...
                              X