I took my 15 GT to an autocross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    I don't know that I will ever get into rally cross as I am limited on space to store/work on cars... but once my notch is done I will certainly take it to some auto-x events. I doubt it will be competitive but I will have fun and that's all that matters.
    That is the best outlook to have fun. Anything else makes it like another job. At rallycross almost everyone has this outlook. People will also share rides, allow riders, ride with you and help more.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      That is the best outlook to have fun. Anything else makes it like another job. At rallycross almost everyone has this outlook. People will also share rides, allow riders, ride with you and help more.
      X2 my kiddo loves to ride with me (helmet required of course.) I've done all kinds of racing and this is by far the best bang for the buck in fun.
      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
        X2 my kiddo loves to ride with me (helmet required of course.) I've done all kinds of racing and this is by far the best bang for the buck in fun.
        I let my son drive some which is wild. He brought one of his friends one time and he was pretty shocked by it all. My youngest is almost nine, so she hasn’t ridden yet. I’m not sure I could handle the screams.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Are they able to reliably fetch tools or beer?
          They'll bring you a tool but you might get a pipe wrench when you ask for a rachet.

Comment

Working...
          X