This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    covidactnow.org is an interesting site for comparing different parts of the country.

https://covidactnow.org/share/27576/...xplore%2F27576
    I've been checking in on this graph every since you posted it. It will be interesting to see the trends once the graph data covers up to mid March.

Comment

• Curious - Did I miss the memo on how all this actually started and why? Was it malicious, legit evolution of things in the world....etc?

I understand supposedly patient 0 was in Wuhan China....after eating a bat or some shit. So much info was flowing and most of it seemed like speculation last year, just curious if anything more solid available now.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Curious - Did I miss the memo on how all this actually started and why? Was it malicious, legit evolution of things in the world....etc?

I understand supposedly patient 0 was in Wuhan China....after eating a bat or some shit. So much info was flowing and most of it seemed like speculation last year, just curious if anything more solid available now.
        How dare you mention China?

Comment

• my guess is this has been a test run by china . they have been collecting our dna for years to develop a virus that will not kill Asians but will weed us out .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
            my guess is this has been a test run by china . they have been collecting our dna for years to develop a virus that will not kill Asians but will weed us out .
            America has been doing the same thing under operation cracka lackin'.

Comment

• Totally unrelated to anything in this thread, vaccines or otherwise, a new malady has emerged for healthy people under the age of 40. Sudden adult death syndrome.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Totally unrelated to anything in this thread, vaccines or otherwise, a new malady has emerged for healthy people under the age of 40. Sudden adult death syndrome.
                I think there are a lot of people contemplating coming down with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  Totally unrelated to anything in this thread, vaccines or otherwise, a new malady has emerged for healthy people under the age of 40. Sudden adult death syndrome.
                  The clinton variant?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    The clinton variant?
                    The Pfizer/JNJ/Moderna variant.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Soooo, is it over?
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I went to a concert a few weeks ago at Dickies arena and I was the only one wearing a mask except for some of the workers.

I'm a germaphobe anyway (not Elvis/Paul germaphobe) and I am a Covid virgin, though the question remains, is it over?
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I went to a concert a few weeks ago at Dickies arena and I was the only one wearing a mask except for some of the workers.

I'm a germaphobe anyway (not Elvis/Paul germaphobe) and I am a Covid virgin, though the question remains, is it over?
                          I'll say the same thing I've said since spring 2020... this never goes away. It's going to be seasonal just like the flu or the common cold (neither of which have ever been 100% protected by a "vaccine"), it will just morph into variants every few months and continue on forever like all the other respiratory viruses out there.

Sidenote: I met your son last weekend, he's a cool dude and that GT500 is sweet!
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I went to a concert a few weeks ago at Dickies arena and I was the only one wearing a mask except for some of the workers.

No it's not over. You've probably already had at least one variant of it though. It's a pandemic and a virus. Unless you are total hermit living in isolation, you've been exposed. Have you avoided the cold and flu all your life? You won't avoid this forever either.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              I'll say the same thing I've said since spring 2020... this never goes away. It's going to be seasonal just like the flu or the common cold (neither of which have ever been 100% protected by a "vaccine"), it will just morph into variants every few months and continue on forever like all the other respiratory viruses out there.

Sidenote: I met your son last weekend, he's a cool dude and that GT500 is sweet!
                              Yeah, he told me he's neighbors with one of your buds and he met you, we were talking about your Fox for like an hour, lol.

And yes that car is sweet, the fastest stock car I have ever driven was the last ZO6 until I drove his, his car blows that ZO6 out of the water for a stock car.

Comment

Sounds like you're just a gay boy. Way to Brett Michaels!

I do not recall making this post..... gay boy.
                                Last edited by BradM; 09-16-2022, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X