Have to mess with good friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to mess with good friends

So good friend of mine, same age as me, won a C7 red Vette vert last month. Super deserving dude, very happy for him. He calls me every night telling me about how it lays rubber and how he never had anything so powerful etc etc. So me being me I just HAD to send him a care package.
    Hes such a good dude, owns Stereo Integrity and has sent me like 7k in free equipment. Never lets me pay him so i send him random shit like a turbo for his Audi or a dash cam..... due ALWAYS sends me more speakers or amps. Im like "Dude, I am doing you a solid! You DONT OWE ME! Please stop sending me free shit" but hes just a kind hearted dude.
    In group chat we all joke he needs some jorts or New Balance shoes to go with that car. He laughs it off. I couldnt resist, I HAD to send him this care package. LOL

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Don't forget the leather driving gloves. I actually saw a guy wearing driving gloves in rush hour traffic earlier this week.

Comment

You have to make sure the corvette polo shirt is tucked into the jorts.

EDIT: Don't forget the shitty sign board to lean on the front bumper at car shows that mentions every stock component that no one cares about

Comment

LMFAO! I got his best friend and neighbor in on it and hes gonna make a whole photo shoot out of it with both shirts. He said hes getting him a Corvette belt too LOL
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

And don't forget that on the sign board, you need some crazy thing about options that prove his 'Vette is 1 of 1 even if that's "has spare New Balance socks with spare tire."

The other things missing are the Corvette wind breaker / leather jacket, Corvette coffee mug, Corvette door mat for his house and garage, Corvette key chain, and well Corvette everything.

I remember your posts on here from a few years back when things weren't good at all. I'm glad things are going well for you and your friend! Enjoy it!

Comment

It was a prank, didnt wanna drop $400+ on it.... I wanted to do the jacket and all but when I hit like 150ish I thought that was good enough lol
            And thank you Anthony. Getting rid of toxic people, getting married to the right woman and hanging around successful business owners has helped me tons.
            Its like they say "Hang around 5 millionaires and you will become the 6th"
            I heed their advice, follow my tax guys advice and just make sure I save and invest properly. Bought a luxury watch and cant believe its gone up 5x in value already. Now I am scared to wear it. lol

Comment

haha, that's awesome!
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

hahaha!

Comment

Comment

He rocks that look.

Comment

He needs to show up to a car meet full of 18-22 year olds dressed like that.

Comment

Thats the plan. Next meet hes showing up like that..... fuck, I forgot how to embed youtube on here lol

Last edited by LaserSVT; 10-03-2022, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Definitely need the satin jacket

CorvetteStoreOnline.com is the #1 retailer of officially licensed Corvette accessories, apparel, car covers, floor mats, luggage, golf bags, signs, jewelry, die casts, glassware, clocks, bar stools, sunglasses, parts, sun shades, wind deflectors, gift items & much more. We are driven by great customer service!

Comment

Very cool.

I've got one of his shallow mount 12's (MKiii) in my F150. It sounds amazing for a single 12.

Comment

Yeah he makes some great speakers. Amps too! I have 3 of his amps in my truck with a couple subs and mids. Have another SQL 12 in the Audi

Comment

Working...
                              X