digital art and me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital art and me

I think I've turned a corner on my digital art. I'm using a 4k wacom tablet and photoshop. I think I am eventually get adobe illustrator but I've having fun with photoshop for now. This is my second wacom board, the first one got smoked in a lightning strike.

Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is how I make my living. Photoshop for color correction and retouching. Illustrator would make your graphic Vector Art instead of Photoshop's Raster art. The main difference between the two would be that an Illustrator file could be any size without loss of image quality. Photoshop looses resolution when enlarged.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
      Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is how I make my living. Photoshop for color correction and retouching. Illustrator would make your graphic Vector Art instead of Photoshop's Raster art. The main difference between the two would be that an Illustrator file could be any size without loss of image quality. Photoshop looses resolution when enlarged.
      nice, I'm self taught so any advice from a pro is appreciated.

here's more stuff I've done over the last year.

Comment

Nice!. Question for you guys... I have dad's WW2 Photo Album (app 600 photos) that contains some that are in poor condition. Can you suggest a good program for their repair??
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

very cool

Comment

Nice. So did you resend my car to Austin? I need t shirts and stickers of my hooptie! It’s for sale too because I’m going all in and getting a hardcore version.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Nice. So did you resend my car to Austin? I need t shirts and stickers of my hooptie! It’s for sale too because I’m going all in and getting a hardcore version.
              I did, had to take the subi off the side. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                Nice!. Question for you guys... I have dad's WW2 Photo Album (app 600 photos) that contains some that are in poor condition. Can you suggest a good program for their repair??
                photoshop and a scanner.

Comment

also there are guys on reddit that like to doctor up pictures if they are really bad

Comment

Thanks much for the info!
                    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Thanks much for the info!
                      If you have a scanned copy of one of the pics, I'd like to give it a try. rumbuilder@gmail.com

Comment

Can you draw me, you know, nude?

Comment

bro. sign me up for a nude of brad.

better be tasteful.

maybe wear a nice scarf.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                            bro. sign me up for a nude of brad.

better be tasteful.

maybe wear a nice scarf.
                            You want socks on or off? I only have 8 toes, I don't know if that turns you on or not.

Comment

Oh, so we're Photoshopping now?

Comment

Working...
                              X