Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Pastafarians unite!

Which two of the things listed are present in Heaven for believers in the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Beer volcanoes and a stripper factory. Heaven holds beer volcanoes and a stripper factory, whilst in Hell, they are present but "the beer is stale and the strippers have VD"! (Gospel of the FSM Chapter "Bobby Answers the Big Questions")

What word always concludes a prayer by a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

RAmen. RAmen, spelled with both a capital R and A, is used, although using just a capital R is acceptable (though not as 'devout'). The word is a portmanteau, of Amen as used by several mainstream religions, and Ramen, a type of noodles.

Which of the following is an important Prophet of His Noodliness?

Ragu. The Prophet Ragu was converted to Monsterism at the age of 10, after his epilepsy was cured miraculously by Captain Mosey.

What acronym is used to sum up the core principles of Flying Spaghetti Monsterism?

WWAPD. WWAPD stands for "What Would A Pirate Do?" The answers are "1. A Pirate would drink some grog. 2. A Pirate would obtain a parrot. 3. Find ye a band of maurauders. 4. If ye can't steal one, build yar ship. 5. Find ye a Wench" (Females should find themselves a "stout male Pirate", or a same-sex one is equally acceptable as Pastafarianism is totally accepting of all relationships between people of whatever sex they may be.) (Gospel of the FSM Chapter "WWAPD")

When refuting evolutionary evidence such as carbon dating, what does the Flying Spaghetti Monster use to change the results undetectably?

His Noodly Appendage. The Flying Spaghetti Monster and His Noodly Appendage are, of course, invisible, and can pass through normal matter with ease. This enables Him to affect experimental results in whatever way He chooses to do so. (Gospel of the FSM Chapter "FSM vs ID, An Unlikely Alliance")

In the beginning, when His Noodliness decided to "make stuff", which of the following things did he NOT make on Day 1?

Lasagne. On Day 1, His Noodliness created mountains, trees, and a 'midgit' (sic). The midgit took longest as he had to make a small human, and had never created one before. The next three days were spent making everything else, including lots of carbon atoms with which to fool scientists, and then He rested for 3 days. It was because He was so tired after making everything that He decided a long weekend was in order and declared Fridays to be Holidays. (Gospel of the FSM, Chapter "The Holy Noodle")
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

HAHAHAhahahahahahaha

Comment

Where do I go to have a weekly nicest clothes contest and give my money to this god?
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch
        Where do I go to have a weekly nicest clothes contest and give my money to this god?

His Noodly Appendage requires no donations and clothes are optional.
        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Lol

<<Pastafarian

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad
            Lol

<<Pastafarian
            RAmen brother

Comment

I'm a CotSG man, myself. All hail Bob!
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
              X