black societal issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Statistics disagree with you. Both in an educational sense, and a criminal offender sense.
    Yes, we should base all our decisions on statistics.... That's how we got reverse racism, the NAACP, race quotas in the workplace etc.

It's working out great too isn't it!

Stop believing statistics and realize lazy good for nothing entitle seeking people are just that no matter what color their skin happens to be.

I don't give a crap if you are green with red polka dots. I hate you because you are a useless drain on my wallet via your entitlements. And I'll be damned if I'm giving you one more single solitary cent then what the federal and state governments steal from me for your welfare already.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Yes, we should base all our decisions on statistics.... That's how we got reverse racism, the NAACP, race quotas in the workplace etc.

It's working out great too isn't it!

Stop believing statistics and realize lazy good for nothing entitle seeking people are just that no matter what color their skin happens to be.

I don't give a crap if you are green with red polka dots. I hate you because you are a useless drain on my wallet via your entitlements. And I'll be damned if I'm giving you one more single solitary cent then what the federal and state governments steal from me for your welfare already.
      HAHAHA! Ya, we should just throw out all those studies backed by numbers out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        HAHAHA! Ya, we should just throw out all those studies backed by numbers out the door.
        No, you should learn to apply logic and reason to the numbers, otherwise the numbers are totally meaningless.

So quoting just statistics is plain foolishness. Maybe you should go read a book by the late Dr. Deming. You'll learn a lot about statistics.

Comment

No, you should learn to apply logic and reason to the numbers, otherwise the numbers are totally meaningless.

So quoting just statistics is plain foolishness. Maybe you should go read a book by the late Dr. Deming. You'll learn a lot about statistics.
          So there isn't an abnormally large percentage of young black people becoming underachievers and criminals? So the community should ignore the problem and not try to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
            I just read another article today about a school district eliminating F grades, replacing them with incompletes and allowing the kids time to make up what they failed the first time around.
            I heard that on the radio, unreal.

Comment

Statistics is the science of the collection, organization, and interpretation of data, genius... not just numbers.

If Dr. Deming is noe the LATE Dr. Deming, then he's just a statistic now.

Comment

Funny how success or failure always comes back to accountability and responsibility, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  So there isn't an abnormally large percentage of young black people becoming underachievers and criminals? So the community should ignore the problem and not try to fix it?
                  There is an abnormally largevoercentage if undereducated underachievers in this country if all races. And it is definitely not community responsibility to fix. They have to fix themselves. Government cannot fix this problem. Thrive over legislated this kind if garbage.

Is it working? Your beloved statistics prove the government and communities cannot fix it. Thanks for playing though.

Comment

There is an abnormally largevoercentage if undereducated underachievers in this country if all races. And it is definitely not community responsibility to fix. They have to fix themselves. Government cannot fix this problem. Thrive over legislated this kind if garbage.

Is it working? Your beloved statistics prove the government and communities cannot fix it. Thanks for playing though.
                    But out of All those races, which one outnumbers the rest?

(Hint: It's not the Honkies)

Comment

On average, black students earned a 1.9 GPA while their white counterparts held down an average of 3.45.

Goodness, avg 1.9. What the hell! That's horrible. My folks all came out of Cleveland. Shaker Heights was suppose to be The Spot, back in the day.

I wonder if things have improved......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaker_...o#cite_note-35The district is listed as "Effective," the third tier on a 6 tier scale.[33] On the other hand, since 1995, 9-17% of seniors at Shaker Heights High School have been recipients of National Merit Scholarship awards,[34] and in 2008, the high school had twice as many National Merit Scholarship winners as any other public school in the state.[35] This can possibly be explained in a 2009 survey of the school, which said that Shaker Heights High School "is really two schools – one school with students in an outstanding Advanced Placement program and one school with students with academic needs."[36]

.... Doesn't look like it.

Comment

Community and government should not be held responsible? So, you'd rather have the blind leading the blind? Screw that! Teach them how to fish!

What better place than grade school is there to improve the country as a whole? Even kids from the hardest backgrounds can be turned into productive citizens. That's something that has be proven time and time again.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          There is an overwhelming culture of laziness in this country. And it is always someone else's fault. It doesn't suprise me that this guy draws this conclusion and then catches hell for it. Anytime someone dares to point out the black culture's glorification of easy money, they will get called a racist.
                          Those Nigerian are real ball busters! I ran into several in school. In my opinion, they are prejudice as hell, but follow their lead and you'll be successful. They'll basically say, "if you've got to work twice as hard as the next man to succeed, so what, then work twice as hard you lazy fuck!".

Comment

Working...
                          X