• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Cruz.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That was brutal...and glorious.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

fuck.... yes.....

Comment

If we could get a few more people like him in there we might stand a chance.

Comment

Cruz -- Trump, Talk about scare the shit out of the career politicians and the lobbyists.

Man, did he just about call out the whole GOP, while giving props to Bernie Sanders? WOW

If you find fault with that speech, then you are the problem.

Comment

I am happy that he is our Senator, I just wish that he looked meaner.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                A rabid vulture isn't mean enough?
                I want someone that would physically intimidate me in a confrontation to be our leader.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

SABO > *

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    SABO > *

A+ for effort but this ain't going to work for me.

Comment

Somebody photoshop this on him.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        I am happy that he is our Senator, I just wish that he looked meaner.
                        Naw man, you got it all wrong. To get elected these days, you gotta look like a kitten. A creme puff. Your voice needs to sound weak and harmless, and you have to word things in the most politically correct way you can. Then once you're in, THEN you stick it to 'em. He's playing it right.
                        WH

Comment

Lol
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Well its kinda true. The merrican people don't want nobody tellin em like it is. They want someone to sugar coat it so much that its bordering on being a complete lie.
                            WH

Comment

I watched this the other day. He called out everybody. Love it.

Just for fun. Imagine Cruz as Pres with Trump as Vice pres. Career politicians heads would explode.
                              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                              X