No announcement yet.

Recruiters told to call cops on citizens protecting them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's posted his facebook profile. Pretty sure I know what he, and obama looks like.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      I think you need to go to the VA for some reprogramming counseling.
      I'm already there fairly often but they pulled me from group therapy because I keep inciting riots. I have a natural ability to get people pissed and want to fight and it's generally in a direction I want.

Magnus, when you want to go sign the dotted line and then see how you're treated if you are injured or need the VA to care for you, let me know. I still have recruiter friends that would give you a ground level view of what I'm talking about.

Also considering doing a video of me doing Obama talking about how much he hates the military.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Government not trusting an armed populace? Sounds good to me.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          If they see citizens armed outside, they are to lock their doors, drop the blinds and call police. They aren't even to acknowledge we exist.
          Ok this makes so much sense now.

I went to stand watch on Wednesday in front of my local recruiting station. When I showed up around 0830 that morning I saw a squad car in the parking lot and was like well at least the cops have someone posted up. Well I was disappointed when I parked a few cars down from the cop and there was no one in the car.

Get out of my car (unarmed) with the intention to let them know I was there and to not cause a panic and the door was locked with a sign on the window that says weapons are not permitted on the premises. This didn't surprise me, what did surprise me is the sign above it that said "Door is locked due to current security issues. If you need assistance please contact the appropriate number below." The number for each branch was below that.

Well I tried to call the Navy branch as these are my roots and no answer. Figured no one was in yet. Go back to my car and sit down as I was the only one there and this area wouldn't take much to cause a scare. Well 30-45 minutes go by and I see a Marine coming out of the front door, so unarmed I go up and introduce myself and we talk about 20 minutes. He was really cool and thanked me and said he looked forward to seeing my car out front all day.

Well another hour goes by then I see two guys in polos and slacks walk up to all the windows and pull down all the shades and black out any view of the inside of the station. My first thought was WTF, first we have all the doors locked and now we drop the shades, so the answer to all this was don't wear your uniform, lock yourself in the building and cover the windows and hide?!

Well 5 hours goes by and I catch something out of the corner of my eyes and here is a patrol car parked next to me then one behind me. I didn't change anything just keep doing what I was doing in the car hands in plain view and they get out of their vehicles and look at me. I politely nod and they walk in front of the car towards the station. Go to the door and must of not seen the sign saying the door is locked and they have to call to get in because they walked the perimeter for a bit then headed back to the squad cars. One moved the empty car to a different spot then got in his car and left. The other moved away from me but stayed back for about 30 minutes and then left. Never one confronting me.

Now as military members we harass each other all the time so I am not saying this to be disrespectful or anything like that but I have to say I'm disappointment in the Air Force guys. I saw all branches through out the day and everyone of them were in full uniform except the Air Force guys (they were the polo and slacks I saw earlier lowering the shades) which makes me think that maybe that protocol was set already and when the Marine made my presence known to the rest, they followed the civilian protocol like the uniform protocol and they went straight to lowering the shades and calling the cops.

Regardless of the fact I went to bed knowing I did what I believe was a good thing. I did get in by the the one Air Force dude that keep opening the door for people and said good bye to the Marine I meet in the morning and he showed no intention of ignoring me and even took a picture with me.

I took this to send to my cousin that morning who is a Marine, I told him this was my office view for the day with my supply of choice and my uniform of the day.

Last edited by Steve@CJPP; 07-24-2015, 02:52 PM.
          Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
          CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
          1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

Yep, only in Obama'a America do recruiting offices lock their doors when their job is to get people inside to sign up.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I always thought that during the 10 years I was in the Navy things were deteriorating rapidly..... now I know they are. What sort of shithole do we live in that our military recruiters have to hide from the public for fear of some terrorist shooting at them? Fuck that and fuck the terrorists. We should smarten up and arm up 24/7 just like the Israeli's and when terrorists show up, put them in body bags.

Comment

Some of you motherfucks need to learn how to read.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Some of you motherfucks need to learn how to read.

Comment

Working...
                  X