Trump plans to ban transgender in military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    As a former sub sailor, I give that essay a gold star. Truer words rarely appear in writing. This entire sidebar in social constructs and inclusiveness has no place in a fighting military.

Comment

If he keeps up all this good work, we'll be hearing about lots commie suicides. Something about how they just can't live in this world anymore. Peace out, its not for the weak. As is evidenced by the way it kills them with extreme prejudice.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Couldn't have said it better. Military needs to be restrictive of who they allow in. Their only purpose is to prepare for and win wars, and you cannot do that as an equal opportuunity employer.

That being said, it strange how transgendered people are treated as heros or looked at as healthy and normal, yet at the same time people with body integrity disorder (very interesting disorder to read about if you have time) are treated like they have a mental illness, which they do. The only difference between BID and transgexuality is the part of the body you want cut off. I don't care what someone does with their own body, but I can't pretend it is normal to cut off your nuts and turn your dick into a fleshlight. I also feel bad for people who struggle with that, and there seem to be many who live a transexual life (sometimes with surgery, sometimes not). People deal with issues different ways and with varying levels of success. What works for some doesn't work for others (ptsd is a great example), and I wish people with transexual problems the best of luck, so long as they aren't trying to cram their choices down our tbroats and trying to make the majoity of the population bed over backwards and change for .0003% of the population. That is the real problem with all this most have.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
        X