Stores will be less crowded, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stores will be less crowded, right?

The angry, hateful, spiteful, unreasonable people in this country (aka leftists, Democrats, mentally ill) have announced their intention to free up the good stores (and Walmart) for us. I guess they'll just continue to do their shopping at thrift stores, Goodwill, Whole Foods, dumpsters, food pantries, etc.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...#stein-mart-24
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Tried to read your link, they wanted me to disable my adblocker... thus I have no idea what the story is about.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      Tried to read your link, they wanted me to disable my adblocker... thus I have no idea what the story is about.
      An anti-Trump movement is calling for the boycott of these 24 retailers
      Macy's
      Macy's
      AP
      While the chain banned Donald Trump's menswear line in 2015 after the president referred to Mexican immigrants as "rapists," it still sells Ivanka Trump's lines of clothing, jewelry, and handbags.

Bloomingdales
      Bloomingdales
      Daniel Goodman / Business Insider
      The retailer sells Ivanka Trump's lines of shoes and handbags.

Zappos
      Zappos
      Flickr/loiclemeur
      The shoe company carries Ivanka Trump shoes, clothing, and handbags.

Amazon and Whole Foods
      Amazon and Whole Foods
      David Ryder/Getty Images and Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images
      The e-commerce giant carries both Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump merchandise, from the book "The Art of the Deal" to Ivanka Trump's shoe line. Whole Foods was added to the boycott list after being acquired by Amazon in 2017.

For what it's worth, some Trump supporters on Reddit have also called for a boycott of Amazon because CEO Jeff Bezos said he wants to send Trump to space. Bezos has also said the president "erodes our democracy around the edges."

Hudson's Bay
      Hudson's Bay
      Mark Blinch / Reuters
      The Canadian department-store chain sells Ivanka Trump clothing and accessories.

Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Winners
      Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Winners
      Business Insider/Mary Hanbury
      The retailers, which are owned by the same parent company, sell Ivanka Trump clothing, shoes, and accessories.

However, TJ Maxx has recently wanted to avoid highlighting this fact. In 2017, the company instructed employees to throw away signs advertising the first daughter's brand. The memo also told workers to mix Ivanka's merchandise with other products, instead of showcasing the brand separately, The New York Times reported.

Lord & Taylor
      Lord & Taylor
      lord and taylor
      The retailer sells Ivanka Trump clothing, jewelry, and handbags.

Bed Bath & Beyond and Buy Buy Baby
      Bed Bath & Beyond and Buy Buy Baby
      Getty Images
      The Ivanka Trump diaper bags sold at Buy Buy Baby stores are currently out of stock online and in stores. However, a sales assistant confirmed to Business Insider that they are likely to get more in stock and have not confirmed that they will be pulling this product.

Dillard's
      Dillard's
      Wikipedia
      The retail chain sells Ivanka Trump clothing and accessories.

6pm
      6pm
      6pm
      The discount retailer carries Ivanka Trump's line of shoes, clothing, and accessories.

Bluefly
      Bluefly
      Bluefly
      The apparel company sells Ivanka Trump's line of shoes and handbags.

Burlington Coat Factory
      Burlington Coat Factory
      Photo by Yvonne Hemsey/Getty Images
      The discount department store no longer sells Ivanka Trump clothing and accessories online, but it reportedly continues to sell the first daughter's line at brick-and-mortar locations.

HSN
      HSN
      HSN
      The Home Shopping Network no longer sells the Trump Home line of home furnishings but continues to sell official commemorative Trump coins.

Overstock.com
      Overstock.com
      Facebook.com/overstock
      The discount company sells Ivanka Trump's shoe and clothing lines.

Ross
      Ross
      Business Insider/Hayley Peterson
      The budget retailer sells a range of brand names, including Ivanka Trump's fashion lines.

Saks Off Fifth
      Saks Off Fifth
      Facebook.com/saksoff5th
      The department store sells Ivanka Trump's shoes online.

Walmart
      Walmart
      Reuters
      The retail giant sells Ivanka's shoe, apparel, and handbag lines.

Belk
      Belk
      Belk
      The Southeastern department store chain no longer sells Ivanka Trump's line of shoes and handbags online, but it continues to sell the brand in brick-and-mortar stores.

Century 21
      Century 21
      Century 21
      The department-store chain sells Ivanka Trump clothing and accessories.

Build.com
      Build.com
      Build.com
      The home-improvement retailer sells the Trump Home line.

Filene's Basement
      Filene's Basement
      Filene's Basement
      The retailer carries Ivanka Trump's brand.

Wegmans
      Wegmans
      Foursquare
      The regional chain, which has notoriously loyal customers, sells wine from Trump Winery — run by President Trump's son Eric — at Virginia locations.

Perfumania
      Perfumania
      Facebook/ Perfumania
      While Perfumania cut ties with the Trump family in July 2015, the company recently restocked its Donald Trump fragrances, like Empire by Trump and Success by Trump. It also carries Ivanka Trump's perfume line.

Stein Mart
      Stein Mart
      Facebook.com/SteinMart
      The upscale department store sells Ivanka Trump lines, including perfume and handbags in stores, but not online.

Comment

Sweet Jeebus... THAT is why I have an ad blocker.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Looks like you need to update your adblock plus. I have the latest one and it seems to function better than previous versions. I was able to read it with no adblock complaining windows. Even when I get them, I just click on adblock, then hit block element. Then you right click on the window and its blocked and you can read it.

Sweet Jeebus... THAT is why I have an ad blocker.
          Those aren't ads blocked, he posted the basics of the article.

On topic though, these people have been shown to not even be able to boycott to any real degree. They mostly seem to be pretty out of the loop, and seem to just bitch and complain but still give patronage to these types of places. I mean libtards not going to whole foods anymore? Good luck lol. And the people of walmart, not going to walmart? They don't have the mental capacity to be able to avoid walmart.

But my father in law told me about an anti gun T-shirt line that JC Penny ran in the 80's. Now I won't step foot in there, and I make sure to just take the wife elsewhere if she wants to go in there. I'll drive her to Dillards or something. I also tell others to avoid them if it comes up. They could redeem themselves by running a pro second amendment Tshirt line or something similar.
          Last edited by Gasser64; 06-24-2018, 05:18 AM.
          WH

Comment

Working...
          X