GREAT upholstery shop around???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT upholstery shop around???

I picked up a new SRT8 GC and the leather that lines the top of the dash is coming off. Does anyone know of a really good upholstery shop that can re-set the existing leather or install something new?

I have contacted a couple so far and have been told they couldn't do it. I know it will be a heavy job and cost a pretty penny, I'm not necessarily worried about that, I just want someone willing to do it and do it well. I do have pictures I can text or e-mail if needed.

Thank you!

The dealership won't have it fixed for you?

Comment

I wanna know too. Supposedly there was a good one on jacksboro highway in Fort worth
      WH

Comment

Go see Shawn. Google Shawn Cook Upholstery and you will see his work in magazine cars. He's always been reasonable for me. Very fast too.
        Cook's Auto Top & Trim

812 Summer Pl, Murphy, TX 75094
        (972) 424-9827

Comment

PG Custom Upholstery in Haltom City. Talk to Pedro and tell him Jared sent you. They do fantastic work with quick turnaround and excellent prices. They’ve done several things for me, and have fixed the mess that another shop made the one time I tried to get something done closer to me. I know they have done good work for other board members, too.

Whatever you do, avoid Herman’s Upholstery in Arlington. Herman is a hack and a crook.

Comment

PG customs
            Or South side Trim

Comment

If you're close to McKinney, Leo can do it.

Comment

Dealership would want to install a new dash I imagine. It's not under warranty anymore.

I will call those guys, distance is no issue. I'll try the shop in Murphy first since I live in Wylie. Thanks for your recommendations!

Comment

Let me know if you have any trouble finding Leo's number. He does a ton of stuff for planes and boats as well as cars. He's in downtown McKinney basically in a shop out back of the house. I'm not even sure there is a number listed to be honest. Someone told me about him years ago, and I just went over there when I needed a headliner for my Chevelle. I've been over there a few times since and sent others there too.

Comment

Midnight Customs in Lewisville
                    www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

Blake.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        Blake.
                        Hah!

I'll echo jluv. PG's is fantastic. Great work at a price that is more than fair.

Comment

I started following PG's on Facebook back when Jared first mentioned them on the board, years ago. They do some REALLY nice work. REALLY nice. Seems they cater to the lowrider market, so a lot of what they post may not be your style, but the workmanship is top notch and I don't think there is anything they are not capable of.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                          X