Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Should have called the cops and told them to meet you. Fuck thieves.

I have been in the right before and still spent 4 month in jail waiting for the police to figure out what the hell happened. I won't ever give the police that chance again.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      I have been in the right before and still spent 4 month in jail waiting for the police to figure out what the hell happened. I won't ever give the police that chance again.
      I'd be bitter about that, too.

Comment

Never had a problem Bought and sold hundreds and Mustangs and parts
        I have ended up in some weird places buying cars. Luckly my tow guy is a buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          iM almost to the point of paying someone a finder fee/commission if they could get my van sold for a price I would agree too.
          You cant sell a fucking van?

Comment

A cargo can is the perfect mobile hide for today's urban sniper. Take one with you on every Craigslist transaction, and you're good to go.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
              Just make your own fucking sandwich and sell your own damn van you woman
              I got the sammich covered and even a chocolate pie .

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                You cant sell a fucking van?
                name one person you know that wants to buy a minivan.

cant?

now you see my problem.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  Was selling a new Honda 3000 Watt EU generator a few years ago and the buyer gave me 18 one hundred dollars bills 8 of which were photo copies. I told him that he could walk away without his money or he could wait for the cops. He tried to strong arm me and wound up pinned on the ground with me holding a gun in his gut. After a few brief moments of negotiations he realized that he could either leave without his cash or wait for the police; he wanted nothing to do with the police and left with my friends and I telling him that it was a pleasure doing business with him.

The same generator and the same ad also attracted 2 toothless hill billy deliverance style rapist ass holes who tried to jack me for it out by the TX motor speedway. They also got to see the business side of a gun and I told them to beat their feet. Got sick of dealing with this BS and had a buddy list it for me and the SAME TWO CLOWNS called him and said that they wanted to buy it. Listed it on the THF and it was gone in 15 minutes. Lesson learned.
                  That's a fucking crazy story....and that's another why guns MUST remain legal.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                    I've never had one issue with people on Craigslist. Talk to them first and get a feel for who you are talking too
                    +1 I always meet away from my house too...
                    iM almost to the point of paying someone a finder fee/commission if they could get my van sold for a price I would agree too.
                    It's not hard to filter through the BS people. Ignore pretty much all the emails...people who call usually are the most serious.
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I've never had an issue either. I meet up in crowded areas and am armed. Hell, I've bought firearms off of there and just meet up in Town East Mall parking lot
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        +1 I always meet away from my house too...

It's not hard to filter through the BS people. Ignore pretty much all the emails...people who call usually are the most serious.
                        I may have to just bite the bullet on this one.

Comment

cant?

now you see my problem.
                          People who want to paint a sign on it that reads "Free Candy"
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Every time I've sold anything I've carried or had my brother carrying in the car.

The one time I tried to buy anything off CL it was a mini aussie and we'd agreed on a price for a blue merle. I get there and she's trying to get me to outbid 2 other buyers. Eventually my $300 dog is at $800 before I know it. I end up falling for these 2 mutts...errr designer breed called an Augi. I bought one for $125 and within 2 days this pup is deathly ill. I call her and she goes off saying nothing is wrong with that dog and that she'd take him, but no refunds. I knew she'd let him die and she was running a puppy mill out of a 300k house. Hundreds in vet bills later he was fine; dumbest dog ever, but fine. I had a great experience buying my first dog from a breeder, but feel better saving my other 2 from the euthanasia holding area at a shelter.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              People who want to paint a sign on it that reads "Free Candy"
                              well it is a white for van

Comment

cant?

now you see my problem.
                                What's it worth? What are you selling it for? Filter for vans similar to yours and look at older ads. Then contact the buyer and see if he sold it yet while posing as a buyer. If he sold it, ask him, if he doesn't mind, how much did he sell if for. Now you know an idea of what if will sell for

Comment

Working...
                                X