No announcement yet.

Jesse Jackson asking UN to investigate Zimmerman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that is so ignorant! I heard that Zimmerman was half beaner? Any truth to that?
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
      I think it's more the fact that they can complain and people will cater to them.... kinda like when a baby cries to be held it gets held, if you stop coddling it, it will learn and no longer cry to get it's way.

So in Africa I'm sure they'd do same.
      Do you see how most live over there? They have no "welfare" system to fall back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Do you see how most live over there? They have no "welfare" system to fall back on.
        Oh yeah I know how they live over there.... one more thing to add to the list. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
          They are, still think white people owe them for making their ancestors slaves....
          White people didn't make their ancestors slaves. They just bought and used them. You can ask Alex Haley.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I think J. Jackson misunderstood what NWO means.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Reading all this shit is making me more racist everyday.
              As a whole I wont judge anyone on their skin color alone, but I do find more racist black people than I do white now days it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                As a whole I wont judge anyone on their skin color alone, but I do find more racist black people than I do white now days it seems
                Absolutely
                satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  It's because it has no stigma for a black to be racist. It's often seen amongst the culture that it's impossible for a black to be racist, no matter what they say or do and the DOJ has agreed saying the Civil Rights Act doesn't apply to whites.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    It's because it has no stigma for a black to be racist. It's often seen amongst the culture that it's impossible for a black to be racist, no matter what they say or do and the DOJ has agreed saying the Civil Rights Act doesn't apply to whites.
                    Which is completely racist! Its a free pass for them to do or say what they want, something doesnt go their way just play the race card.
                    satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Originally posted by mightyp View Post
                      Which is completely racist! Its a free pass for them to do or say what they want, something doesnt go their way just play the race card.
                      Welcome to America

Comment

Working...
                      X