Recruiters told to call cops on citizens protecting them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    You know Yale, perhaps I am. We lost Marines because idiots disarmed them and other idiots are now saying that citizens cannot act to protect said disarmed service members. I see a pattern from Fast and Furious to Benghazi to 1/3 of VA backlogs are actually vets who died waiting and see an administration that has declared war on the military and are actively working to gut it with lowest troop numbers since before WW2 and altering the makeup with protected classes, putting women in combat roles, and pushing to not only permit transgendered military members but paying for the surgery and hormone therapy for those who dishonor their uniform like Manning.

A long line of abuses.
    Sometimes I am in complete agreement with you.
    This is one of those times.

Comment

You know Yale, perhaps I am. We lost Marines because idiots disarmed them and other idiots are now saying that citizens cannot act to protect said disarmed service members. I see a pattern from Fast and Furious to Benghazi to 1/3 of VA backlogs are actually vets who died waiting and see an administration that has declared war on the military and are actively working to gut it with lowest troop numbers since before WW2 and altering the makeup with protected classes, putting women in combat roles, and pushing to not only permit transgendered military members but paying for the surgery and hormone therapy for those who dishonor their uniform like Manning.

A long line of abuses.
      Nothing but net!

Comment

A long line of abuses.
        I think you need to go to the VA for some reprogramming counseling.

Comment

I wanna make a selfie video in my obama impersonation of him stating this, so frost can realize how rediculous he looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            I still read this as "only when threatened, or feeling threatened." Where are you getting this extra info from Frost?
            "Soldiers should avoid anyone standing outside the recruiting centers attempting to offer protection and report them to local law enforcement and the command if they feel threatened, according to a U.S. Army Recruiting Command policy letter issued Monday."

ANYONE. Not just people who are acting in a threatening manner.

“If questioned by these alleged concerned citizens, be polite, professional and terminate the conversation immediately and report the incident to local law enforcement …,”

Why encourage division between military and the public? It's not like they actually give a real shit about the welfare of the soldiers. There are other reasons why they don't want interaction, like alienating the people who actually care about the soldiers' safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              I wanna make a selfie video in my obama impersonation of him stating this, so frost can realize how rediculous he looks.
              Frost already knows how ridiculous Obama looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Frost already knows how ridiculous he looks.
                what i was going for...

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  "Soldiers should avoid anyone standing outside the recruiting centers attempting to offer protection and report them to local law enforcement and the command if they feel threatened, according to a U.S. Army Recruiting Command policy letter issued Monday."

ANYONE. Not just people who are acting in a threatening manner.

“If questioned by these alleged concerned citizens, be polite, professional and terminate the conversation immediately and report the incident to local law enforcement …,”

Why encourage division between military and the public? It's not like they actually give a real shit about the welfare of the soldiers. There are other reasons why they don't want interaction, like alienating the people who actually care about the soldiers' safety.
                  Did that help you at all?
                  sigpic

Comment

what i was going for...
                    obama minion say whaaaa? "but he's got the same skin color I do . . . . "
                    sigpic

Comment

It is pretty obvious that Obama shits all over the military every chance he gets. If you want to see how a lack of manpower and equipment plays out in war time, look at the opening days of Korea. If you want to see what happens when you fill the ranks with people who either don't want to or can't fight, look at Vietnam.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        It is pretty obvious that Obama shits all over the military every chance he gets. If you want to see how a lack of manpower and equipment plays out in war time, look at the opening days of Korea. If you want to see what happens when you fill the ranks with people who either don't want to or can't fight, look at Vietnam.
                        Mic drop worthy.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          obama minion say whaaaa? "but he's got the same skin color I do . . . . "
                          really? you must not know what either of us look like.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

perhaps he's seen the thread dedicated to pictures of you getting your ass beat?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

if he saw that he wouldnt say that obama and i are the same color

Comment

Working...
                                X