Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carly Fiorina tears Chris Mathews a new one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carly Fiorina tears Chris Mathews a new one.

And by a new one I mean vagina.

She's now on my radar.

Cruz/Fiorina 2016?

To me she's like a more polished Trump. She's gonna tell it like it is and if people get butthurt about it, well tough shit for them. She's a very smart lady.
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Chris Mathews used to be a guest host on Rush Limbaugh's show and was a Conservative. WTF happened to the man?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

She's now on my radar.
        X2
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I hate to say it, but she kicked some ass in the minor league debates. I think they need to put her at the adult table next time.

That said, I've seen the aftermath of the damage she wrought at HP. She has washed her hands of the idiocy she started there as if she had nothing to do with it. Frankly she was incompetent.

At the very least, however, she could make a good VP candidate.

Comment

She's in bed with the NSA, she wants more spying and no encryption to be available to us slaves. Fuck this bitch. She's just another establishment whore pretending to be something else.

Comment

Yeah, she got my attention for a little bit too.
              However, being a shitty, incompetent CEO really leaves a bad taste.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I called her Claire Forlani the other day. So 1. She isn't memorable, 2. She is lost in a sea of republican mediocrity, and 3. I still want to bang the chick from Mallrats.

Comment

Newest polls show her in the top 5.

Comment

Working...
                  X