Ben Carson - Thug Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Carson - Thug Life

Whether you're for or against abortion, Carson makes a great point about PP at the end.

When the government pays, the government controls.

^^like a boss^^

mardyn

Comment

That is pretty funny.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Quality.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd love to see Carson as a viable candidate, it would give the World a different view of
          what a black man can really be in our Country... unfortunately, his own race will never support him as he is too far removed from what they represent.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            I'd love to see Carson as a viable candidate, it would give the World a different view of
            what a black man can really be in our Country... unfortunately, his own race will never support him as he is too far removed from what they represent.

mardyn
            Sad, but true.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Well fucking said.

We have a bunch of quality candidates right now. Imagine if they all started to get on the Trump bandwagon of saying exactly what the fuck they mean and give the finger to the pc police.

You are starting to see a bit of that here and there with a few candidates, and I hope they are wise enough to know that it's in their best interest to do it, both politically and electorally.

How fucking glorious would that be?!

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Well fucking said.

We have a bunch of quality candidates right now. Imagine if they all started to get on the Trump bandwagon of saying exactly what the fuck they mean and give the finger to the pc police.

You are starting to see a bit of that here and there with a few candidates, and I hope they are wise enough to know that it's in their best interest to do it, both politically and electorally.

How fucking glorious would that be?!
                That would be awesome, maybe then more people will give a shit.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Not to interrupt the circle jerk, and it was a clever quip, but all he did was avoid the question.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                    Not to interrupt the circle jerk...
                    Seems he answered it perfectly. His opinion just differs from yours, is all.
                    WH

Comment

Not to interrupt the circle jerk, and it was a clever quip, but all he did was avoid the question.
                      Try calling Planed Parenthood and booking an appointment for some of the health related services that they claim to provide; you will be surprised at the outcome. Or maybe just get off of your butt and look at their website.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Based on the editing in the video, you are right. However, he sidesteps the question by hammering home his point, that PP is not the sole provider of health services for women.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                        X