Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy's vs Ram's...

Sorry ass Bears!

We might have a better shot at the Rams than going to the Dome and that VooDoo shit going on down there...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I’d much rather us take on the Rams. Good games this weekend!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Fuck playing the Saints again. They have hate in their heart. We have to catch the Rams expecting to win. Just like the Saints did.

Comment

I’d rather see what we can do with the Rams. We’ve already beat the saints and the Eagles (twice). If the cowboys can beat the Rams, I think they have a great shot getting past the other two in the nfc championship game.

Comment

Well it was a better year than expected. Maybe the coaching will improve as a result of this experience. Put a fork in this season; it’s done.

Comment

I see we opened as a 7.0 point dog. I'd rather play the Rams than the Saints.
            Last edited by slow99; 01-06-2019, 11:19 PM.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

'Boys 24
              Rams 28

Not a blowout prediction by any means, and the Cowboys could pull off the upset in my opinion. I think they will definitely cover the point spread.

Comment

We have a better chance beating the Rams since their field will be 50/50 fans. If we can get Dak/Zeke to play a solid game everything else will fall into place.
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  We have a better chance beating the Rams since their field will be 50/50 fans. If we can get Dak/Zeke to play a solid game everything else will fall into place.
                  And the Defense! They will have a challenge for sure. I don't have a feeling today on who will win, but I think it will be closer than 7 points for sure.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Agree with others in that Rams are the better matchup for us at this point. Goff has been cold for all of December, except the game against the 49ers. Gurley only has 2 games over 100 yds going back 5 games, one against Detroit and one against Seattle.

Dallas D is better than both of those. I'm optimistic about this next matchup. If pedestrian Goff shows up, this is a win.

So infuriating watch Dak play. I don't understand how he can be so inconsistent but come up big when it counts. I mean I'll take it, he has a winner's mentality. He just doesn't look like a franchise QB.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Agree with others in that Rams are the better matchup for us at this point. Goff has been cold for all of December, except the game against the 49ers. Gurley only has 2 games over 100 yds going back 5 games, one against Detroit and one against Seattle.

Dallas D is better than both of those. I'm optimistic about this next matchup. If pedestrian Goff shows up, this is a win.

So infuriating watch Dak play. I don't understand how he can be so inconsistent but come up big when it counts. I mean I'll take it, he has a winner's mentality. He just doesn't look like a franchise QB.
                      I know...I feel the same about Dak. He did make the big plays at the end to help us win the game...but man I pulled half my hair out during the game.
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        I know...I feel the same about Dak. He did make the big plays at the end to help us win the game...but man I pulled half my hair out during the game.

He has zero accuracy down the field. The "long" one he hit to Cooper this week was while he was standing still wide open. For the most part, anything over 15 yards, it seems like he just throws it up and hopes for the best, with no real feel for how far it will go. Forget about hitting anyone in stride. To be honest, I like to see him run the ball. I know we can't afford for him to get hurt, but he's dangerous on his feet, and I think we need more designed QB run plays or at least have him tuck and run a little sooner when no one is open. The defenses can't afford to keep a spy on him, and if they do, we should be able to exploit that with single coverage on Cooper or Zeke in the flat. That said, I'm just a dude at home watching this shit on TV, happy to see them win.

Comment

The few times I have been to SoCal, nothing but Cowboys fans everywhere!

We should have homefield advantage with Thousand Oaks so close to L.A., should be an interesting game. I also agree that playing the Rams was better than playing the Aint's in the dome but, "maaaaan I hate the fucking Eagles!"
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I know this sounds weird but, doesnt Dak feel like a Kapernick clone from his style of play?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              The few times I have been to SoCal, nothing but Cowboys fans everywhere!

We should have homefield advantage with Thousand Oaks so close to L.A., should be an interesting game. I also agree that playing the Rams was better than playing the Aint's in the dome but, "maaaaan I hate the fucking Eagles!"
                              This....we have to hear them for another week...I hope N.O rips them a new one...I just hoped they played the early game (before us) so now have to wait until Sunday to see the outcome of their game.

Comment

Working...
                              X