Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr tinfoil hat View Post
    LOL @ the truth butt hurting you.
    I was laughing at your overreacting ass, and the personal insult you follow up with pretty much proves my case.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The

Comment

Originally posted by cracker View Post
        Read the comments left on that site. Bunch of ass-fags

Comment

Usually, when you say 'somebody looks...' you include a picture....

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            I was laughing at your overreacting ass, and the personal insult you follow up with pretty much proves my case.
            Consider the source, CJ...just consider the source.

Comment

If you listen to George W talk it doesn't sound like he relied on Cheney as much as people think he did.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                how resilient are those machines? Are they efficient enough for long term?

Comment

I'm going to get two of those implanted and then go run the Boston Marathon like a champ.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The pump seems to be a step toward confirming the Darth Vader hypothesis.
                    Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

never really was a fan of the guy. He really made himself out to look like exactly the type of greedy republican fatcat/ batman villan everyone feared.

I cant say i HATED the man, but he made his own bed, all i'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        If you listen to George W talk it doesn't sound like he relied on Cheney as much as people think he did.
                        I would take his latest book and interviews with a grain of salt, bro.

Comment

Working...
                        X