No announcement yet.

TSA caves in soldier's ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't hear that part. Never heard of a misfire..... I am in no way taking up for the officers. I wouldn't have pulled my baton as I wouldn't have needed it. I would have been pissed if I missed the plane also but wouldn't have gone back to start sh!t. That first officer was clearly out of shape and felt threatened. I have a hard time believing the soldier as it took the third interview to get the part out of him about the dollar and telling the officer to pick it up when told to give his passport over.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      If you listen to it, they pulled the trigger 5 times, it misfired twice. I've been tased and pepper sprayed and I'd prefer none of the above.
      So I take it you're either an LEO or a hardened criminal?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

No, I'm a soldier who has been CS gassed, and tasered and pepper sprayed. Infantry guys tend to do a hell of a lot of things to each other during training.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I was a cavalry scout and we didn't get all that. Cs gas yes. I have seen personally Marines get tased in training though.

Comment

We shot each other with those LTL rounds, I took 2 in the face which swelled my face up pretty good, mace, hell bear mace in the face, tasers, cattle prods.....
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
            X